Saturday 3 October 2015

Slipknot Custer

On BBC The One Show. Subtitles are getting it wrong. 'skerry ferry' aka Scary Ferry. It is an annoying show. Good seeing Craig Charles. Alex Jones is attractive but don't need to hear her speak. Saying funk almost sounding like fuck. All Star Mr & Mrs had some pretty women on the 1st episode. Same for next week. Martina Natarilova's wife Julia, Sean Fletchers wife Luned and Flavia Capace Mistry. Catherine Tylsley next week.

I ring Berry up telling them of days that I am available/free. Eg Saturday. A few days later I get a text asking if I am free on Saturday. Lack of initiative from the recruitment consultants.

In last night's dream I went to primary school to relive my days there. I eventually am being hunted by the police. A grown man in a school.


In Savers this week is Calvin Klein Obsession 125ml and Beauty 100ml for £24.99. Olay Complete Day Cream with compact mirror £4.99