Thursday 14 January 2016

Tomkraft-Loneliness

Horrible story from Burton On Trent http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-13/toddler-found-walking-to-nursery-leads-police-to-her-mothers-body/?ref=yfp

I felt like crap today. Took lemsip and went back to sleep. Had paracetamol later on. Served a gorgeous blonde and her hot brunette friend. The card machine was playing up. Met the girl working through the job centre. She is usually at the library. The dream I had this morning was where Hannah a former colleague was upset over something I had done. I had to avoid her. She later slept in my bed. I was in a primary school. Had two cups of coffee which I was to dispose of. I had taken them off a table where ladies were waiting to speak to MP Andy Reed. The toilets seemed to be closed off. I was playing this wooden instrument in the form of a keyboard. It was a korh/ableton pad. I placed metal items on it. A ball bearing went around and music was played. I think the chubby blonde with the New Look bag gave me a weird look after I offered her SAS. She was buying flavoured water. Anyhow moving on I was planning on going to Leicester at some point and maybe Club Classique. Watched Four In A Bed, the young daughter Heather was hot. The blonde girl from EastEnders, that lives above the Vic. She is on the One Show and looks alright. Seeing a best of Secret Millionaire episode. A fat supervisor visiting the appropriately named Fat Burger. Alan Rickman has passed away. He was a fine actor. http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=Alan%20Rickman&linkCode=as2&tag=pleasetakealo-20&linkId=KF5ZNTZ2KI6ANM2Yhttp://thetab.com/uk/sussex/2014/10/27/i-can-make-400-selling-pictures-of-myself-meet-the-sussex-cosplayer-named-noodlerella-4557 Connie Ella's videos aren't that good but she is very attractive. Read the comments https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=752310591567641&id=286796574785714&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.752310591567641%3Atl_objid.752310591567641