Tuesday 22 March 2016

Black or white- Michael Jackson

‭0845 341 7025‬ cockmunch cancer suffering company call me up. Bad comments about them online. Having my mum talk English or thinking she'd understand was embarrassing. During the delivery I went to put cages out and as I opened the door I was unable to push it further. There was cardboard on the outside of the fire exit. I heard some rustling. There was a homeless guy that had been sleeping there. He soon went. Another bombing. You just wonder who will be next. Katie Hopkins is a hateful cunt. She'll probably be pleased about the Muslim countries getting attacked.
I have just watched Black Or White. Elliot (Kevin Costner) is a grandfather of Elouise, a mixed race child. The mother and maternal grandmother are dead. He is to take care of her. Octavia Spencer plays the paternal grandmother that wants custody of the child. Anthony Mackie plays her lawyer brother. A good cast. This drama is inspired by a true story. Some funny moments. You might like Crash, Big Daddy. Cert 12, 5060262853627. 2016 Signature Entertainment. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UKSXN60/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00UKSXN60&linkCode=as2&tag=pleasetakealo-20&linkId=YF2OBDA2CBVLNNRV
https://mobile.twitter.com/sarahscotttt/status/684459195018678272