Friday 25 November 2016

What Makes The World Go Round - Dan The Automater










There was a fairly slim young blonde girl with a tattoo on her thigh, pink or yellow tight shorts that I remember. Nice buns and there were plenty more as well as breasts. A tall redhead in colourful leggings. A short brunette in black. A lady in black with nice cleavage. The one lady in grey leggings doing lunges had a firm bum. Some lady in orange.

At the shop were two attractive blondes. One was covered in fake tan. She had an Essex accent. 

Frances from The Apprentice. Attractive but a Twat corncerning the following comment. In Brick Lane she says "is this the ghetto" Jessica is hot. She was an exotic dancer. It is car crash tv. Sofiane seems to be annoying his colleagues. People on Twitter are talking about Karen's management skills at West Ham. Some woman took a product without paying for it. Hope they have the footage. 


This redhead on Diysos Children In Need  special is hot. The brunette with red highlights has nice breasts. Amy and Camilla. The mother with MS is also a milf. 17/11/16.

Milo Yonopolous or whatever was just being vile on Ch4 News. 

See the comments on the recent Watchdog episode. Kube kissing arse just to get the money. The ladies' daughter becoming a model was just being lied too. Steph McGovern speaking German may have said shit.

Customers did not buy the Beyonce giftset which had a 30ml edp but opted for the 100ml version. People just weren't interested. 


I have been invited for interview with Tesco. The Savers rota has been done all the way till Christmas. I expect clashes. I went to Greenwoods and asked for who I should address the CV and the letter too. I was told the Manager. #facepalm I was after the name. The prescription for the medicine I requested two sorts were put in. I should have checked before. 

BBC Breakfast Naga Munchetty having to talk over a choir. Then interviews people whilst the others are singing. Well thought out plan. They come back to the same shit. A girl has won the right to have her body chronologically frozen. She has died. It will be impossible to bring her back to life. Bizarre. Interesting talk about The Grand Tour and Amazon Prime. Nottingham City Library has been sold to a development company. I am a member and would use the internet there. There is no other cyber cafe.

Janet Ellis has been given a bad sex award due to the poor erotic scenes in her books. Having seen the quotes, I agree. E L James might have had one. Lynette Anthony is annoying to listen to. A mother has saved money for her daughter incase she chooses to have a boobjob when she is older. The daughter refuses to have any surgery. Nice tits on the mother. Her money. 

I ended up working longer than asked. It was my day off. I went in to get my rota hours. I am still on a 4 hour contract. It never went through onto 8. I have been offered 12. After I mentioned the interview for Tesco. Well the area manager mentioned increasing the hours as I end up doing overtime.

If you liked Top Gear then you should checkout The Grand Tour.