Sunday 5 February 2017

Elle King - What good girls don't do

I had rented some films, one of them being Ghostbusters the reboot starring Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, Chris Hemsworth. There are cameos from the original cast. There were lots of Snowflakes offended at this being a female version. Great effects. Good soundtrack. Directed by Paul Fieg. You might have seen Spy Movie, Men In Black, RIPD, Pixels, Ghostbusters, Evil Dead. Special features included. A sinister man is planning on opening a portal to unleash hell. A group of scientists have come together to help the citizens of New York.




There were that group of teens throwing things at cars and an object went through a taxi window. See them outside court behaving like chavs. Newsnight presenter accused of a CIA torturer. Kenneth Roth the nob. Josh Thacker is the scrote that vandalised the ambulance.
I wondered why Harriet Harman was on Graham Norton Show.

Fuck knows what the Manager expects. If I am in the middle of serving a customer why should I deal with a shoplifter and by the way some people don't buy fragrances, are allergic to it or just can't afford it. Savers is pathetic. There was lad with his mates walking by and on his phone yelling "are you fucking deaf?" I've been called into work. A woman starting swearing as the guy in the wheelchair that was with her annoyed her. He knocked over a few items. Some of the women respond as if I have asked them for anal.

The Fake News Show ch4.

Weird shit in McDonald's. A bunch of students. One is possibly drunk or stoned. Got asked if I was Irish. Strange. The one guy talking about shoving "trays up your arse" However I am not offended, bothered. They are someone else's problem. I forgive and forget.

The Voice Uk that woman doing dancehall. 'Freak of the week' I thought that she was shit. She did have a cute daughter but the judges should not have to turn. This youth worker was off key. Back to the day job. This redhead that is part of a duo us nice. The blonde backstage is alright. Looked like her dress was open even further. Scarlett a 22 yr old from Wales. See the tweets.
0906 878 8333 or text win to 68333, Kong Skull Island competition.

My mum complains about her throat burning but she constantly talks to herself which she is doing now as I am watching Now You See Me 2. Nice effects. Good disguises from Atlas. Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Lizzie Caplin, Dave Franco, Woody Harrelson, Morgan Freeman, Daniel Radcliffe. Good trailer. Impressive scenes. Good music. Silly bitch is still talking to herself.
I watched Independence Day Resurgence. Set 20 years after the first film. I was 17 when I saw ID4 in the cinema. It was in August for my cousin's birthday. I am now 37. A few characters have returned. Some recognisable faces. The alien invaders are back to finish what the first lot started. Humans have made advances in technology. Good special effects. Something new. Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth, Bill Pullman star.
As my brother is too lazy to get the laundry out of the machine I will just leave it in there.

Beyonce should have photos of her in labour posted to Instagram. Especially as the baby's head pops out of her vag.

Another lawyer being an arsehole and his name is Alexander MacKinnon. A 5 year old boy choked to death at school. Weren't any of the staff trained in CPR? A woman was hit by two cars. A father of the machete attacker says that his son is not a terrorist. "Denial isn't a river in Egypt, honey".

This brunette I saw has a pert firm ass. The hot blonde arrived as I was leaving. There was that tall brunette in blue with the fab tits. Also a dark haired girl with a nice ass. BBCTBQ was interesting. A few hotties on the netball game between Eng and Aus. See Benefits Britain series 2 ep 3. Immigrants claiming benefits. The previous one has a man with 26 kids. See the responses on Twitter. This gypsy chap who speaks a little English says Yeah alot. A woman that lived in the UK for 20 odd years. Living in hotels. Receiving no benefits. This show is made for right wingers.

My brother did ask to borrow money again. Telephone banking was fidgety.

This blonde haired guy with glasses is singing to himself, he might not even have headphones on. 'Jesus is the truth, sick and tired of this system' the guy opposite might be annoyed. Loughborough Library 6/2/17 15:30.

I wasn't sure if the shoplifter had been in or not. They had circled the store. I should have rung three bells anyway. There was this woman that took a few items, a Beckham fragrance being one of them. The stupid bitch even told the sales assistant to fuck off.


I was just rung by 01509 358119.

That new Rihanna fragrance is out now.