Friday 3 March 2017

Slowdive - Star roving

Itv The Chase Pretty redhead 18 year old Charlotte. A sports student. Kate Chaplin the stunning blonde on NottsTv. Linsey Sharpe is hot Question Of Sport.
My mother has been saying Ben repeatedly. Still talking. I can put the volume up but I still hear her. Now early in the morning she is doing it again.
So my brother didn't send the money to me but asks for more.
Bollocks with #fooddancing.
Gogglebox is back and the Moffats are no longer on it. They kept the Michaels and the annoying Leeds sisters. Jane McDonald singing and the piss taking that follows. More bollocks. Spotting some hot daughters. No idea who Amy Willerton is.
Friday Night Feast had Orlando Bloom. I saw him in Newport Pagnell 2014.
Some blind man was tasered in the UK. Police thought that he had a gun. Someone had reported that to them. He had a folding cane.
A child had created a model volcano. Her mum was holding it as I passed them. A few people were taking risks crossing a busy street.
I saw the drunk man with crutches put a green pill box from the damages into his pocket. I should have said something. The ginger guy with the cap was back with the usually drunk woman with a limp. There is mistaken identity. A few pretty teens in store. Two teens were in hysterics over condoms and a mini vibrator. A lady was with her husband. Her mum was being served on the other till. A bottle of lube was in her basket perhaps placed by her daughter. A customer was telling me about how her card was cloned. She got the money back and the card was blocked. £400 was spent.

Just saw a slim pretty young blonde with a nice arse. In black T-shirt and grey leggings. There was a blonde in blue top and grey leggings with a smooth ass. The brunette in a blue top with good tits and cleavage. There is a brunette in grey with a nice body. I got talking to the new pt Jay and have been booked for a free session. The blind man has a cane but no one bothered to help him. It was obvious he was going to collide with my machine and was going in the wrong direction. That attractive blonde with nice cleavage doing squats. She has the phone attached to her chest. There was the tanned girl in black sports bra and shorts on the cross trainer looking hot.

My mum is doing that annoying tone of voice whilst talking absolute rubbish.

BBC Dragons Den this seaweed snack pitch. Hot Welsh milf in a blue dress. If she shags one of the Dragons then maybe they'll make an investment. Never mind the snack checkout the tasty wife. This guy with exercise equipment has designer Lauren a young blonde. The management aren't doing too well. I don't have any interest in Ibiza Weekender except that there may be a pretty girl with nice tits. Take Imo and Aggy they should just get their tits out let the lads jizz on them and be done with it. So the lady that appeared on ITV Tonight is a model, Naomi Hefter.

I had a strange set of dreams.
One where I am on a trip and pass a street where a yellow bus and red bus collide. The red one is thrown into it's side. An hour later the same accident occurs and the yellow one goes over the railing. Soon after the red is knocked over in revenge. I am blogging too. I have audio downloads for sale on Amazon. I decide to record me reading a blog to my phone. I am at a house where I try to sleep. In the mirror beside me I see the young Asian lady is getting undressed. She has nice tits. My front room of the house is now the shop where I work. A taxi was called for a guy and he was having a vodka drink before he left.

Some rude customers that I have encountered are grade A cunts. They came with an attitude and will leave with an attitude. Irrelevant to my life. I will carry on doing my job. No better than Shoplifters. Neither will be shown mercy. Can't act surprised or grumble when you came to steal and staff are watching you. I should follow them around making announcements whilst playing music.

Major fuckup at The Oscars. Steals Moonlight's thunder. I saw Faye Dunnaway back in 2009 and 2011 at Stapleford Park. I felt sorry for Warren Beatty.

A couple confused things. When buying paracetamol you are limited to two packs. They got several. I had to do many transactions which isn't allowed. You need to be 16+ to buy painkillers. Our Apprentice is leaving. I served this blonde with nice tits. One man that came in with his phone had left setting the barrier off. Wasn't carrying anything.
BBC Panorama Immigration Town. Shocking views in Slough. See the tweets. There was Ch4 Dispatches on the airport and the money that they make.
BBC Imagine: Maya Angelou - And Still I Rise. Read her biography.

The Kansas terrorist is clearly a buffoon not knowing the difference between Indians and Iranians.
More nobheads threatening a family at a children's party are Jose Torres and Kayla Norton. Nicole Bailey charged with theft after picking up and keeping a £20 note at a shop that a person had dropped which they withdrew at a cash machine.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hi
From: Nina <gaelanleng505255@aol.com>

Hi my dear man, you are interested in me, I want to know more about you for the meeting and romantic love!
If you want to love me, waiting for an answer with joy, my personal email address: hot.so@aol.com
Upon your response, I will write you more about myself and we can online and Skype! Nina

Victoria Derbyshire Live and there was a segment on Gert Wilders and now on PIP replacing DLA. Mental health issues not covered but the physical disability. Cutting benefits. Interesting to see the comments online. People talking at the same time. With the Jeremy Kyle Show do the guests get paid to appear? Just reminds me of the shoplifters.

The blonde librarian might be a milf but does look at me with disdain. I was asked to remove a post about Tara 'the manky gusset' Simpson. I should be able to name and shame a shoplifter. However it might affect the court case. Bitch has a child, hopefully gets put into care. The no nobhead bully from school is on the friends list with her and another scrote. Still a prick I see. There is a job club at the library. Then follows a family club. So ITC Suite was full. Two computers not connecting to the internet. I went to the jobcentre at the council. Could not use the USB port. Told not to by security. I am not dodgy. How the fuck can I get anything done?

Steph on BBC Pointless ain't bad looking. 28/2/17. Plays in an orchestra. Blonde hair and low cut blue dress. Twenty-something student. Tits are ok. Millie Twells is pretty. Nice body looking at the Tunisia attack pics. 17 years old now. News reporter Stacey Foster is hot. Nice tits. Some weird segment about a Jamie Vardy lookalike on BBC Inside Out.

ITV Loosewomen a story about adult migrant Abdul posing as a child. From Afghanistan. Turned aggressive.

I was at the gym doing different exercises with an instructor. I had an Assessment. The programme written for me is £20. Enthusiastic.
Itv The Chase Natasha with nice dyed hair and red spotted blouse. Has a Scottish accent. The One Show Brie Larson with nice tits. Samuel L Jackson and Tom Hiddleston are on.
Little Big Shots could be cringeworthy. As it features children with a talent. But it isn't a competition with Self absorbed judges. Forced and patronising. Could have been a French And Saunders sketch.
Not sure what Gemma Outen is on regarding mediums and feathers on The Wright Stuff.
I'm pretty sure a guy took a Gillette set. I should have alerted someone. Even if I am unsure, faster reaction time needed. I had a look at CCTV but nothing. Some customers might want to take the piss or be rude but they bought it on themselves. I am and will continue to do my job. Shoplifters will be shown no mercy. Ridiculous that I could be prosecuted for displaying the pictures of suspects. Danny Tarquin Jones stole from the store again and now arrested. Some other person that I suspected was doing something on behalf of Natasha Wright. Irrelevant to me.
Just-Radiohead Hyper music-Muse 99 Problems - JayZ Duality-Slipknot

Harry Hills Alien Fun Capsule. Funny like Tv Burp. Some cringeworthy moment with the tray song. Some weird laughter.
Prime Suspect 1973 Stephanie Martini is hot. Good opening song.

I did talk some nonsense with the Simply Pleasure sales rep. Bikinis Sports Bar And Grill episode of Undercover Boss USA, some hot bodies. Grace has nice boobs.

I forgot to mention that there was a bearded man in combat trousers smoking weed. I was behind him and it was strong. I passed him today. I saw a fella skateboarding on the road.
Something wrong with Doug Guller the Ceo. This show is overly dramatic.
I went to the gym, wasn't in the mood to train but went to collect the programme. The PT had left it at home. He had my number and should have texted me. It would have saved me a journey.

Athletics Belgrade 2017. Bbc2 pretty athletes and I like the bums as the shorts ride up them. Hurdles. No idea what one gentleman was on about when I asked if he wanted a bag. One blonde teen with a nose piercing was miserable as normal. Either way these cunts came in with that attitude and will leave with it. Not my problem. Irrelevant. I forgive and forget.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hi
From: Nina <gaelanleng505255@aol.com>


Hi my dear man, you are interested in me, I want to know more about you for the meeting and romantic love!
If you want to love me, waiting for an answer with joy, my personal email address: hot.so@aol.com
Upon your response, I will write you more about myself and we can online and Skype! Nina