Friday 7 July 2017

Hannah And Volmer - Benjamin Wallfisch

I dreamt that I was on an island in the Pacific. These rich Americans had a place here. They ate whales. The mature man went swimming and was hit by these poisonous darts. He swam under the black whales infecting them. In another scene it was the gladiatorial part of Thor Ragnorok. 

I am watching Passengers starring Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. Brilliant special effects. A ship carrying a colony is on it's way to a new world. Auto piloted. The AI is operating everything. Good humour. Especially with Jim dealing with customer service. Michael Sheen and Lawrence Fishburne also star. You might also like Swiss Army Man, Solaris, The Martian, Castaway, Air, The Divide. His other companion is Aurora. Drama SciFi. Nice music. Interesting bonus features included.

I had a call from London. See the details here. http://who-called.co.uk/Number/02036870220

I called ABC Taxis for a taxi in the next ten minutes. It took longer than that to get here. Some truck is parked there and so the driver parks near the middle. It is 9:43 at the hospital and the practitioner should have been out. The ADT ap was fidgety to use. Wolverhampton called 01902902869. All comments from today. http://who-called.co.uk/Number/01902902869 Most colleagues are going out for a birthday. I haven't been invited. A customers thought that they would come back with the 5p that they owe for a deodorant. But I am not allowed to do that. Nat  Wright was walking by the shop giving this evil look as she carried a box. Her boyfriend was close by. Danny Jones had been rifling through the bins. Police had a word with him. 
Either way I have forgotten and forgiven my colleagues, the shoplifters, scammers and rude customers as well as the knobs that I went to school with, worked with, met on the street or online. As I am far greater than them. The negativity will not undo all my good work. They need me more than I need them. What's done is done. Learn from mistakes. Not dwell on the matter or imagine scenarios. Man up. Move on. Let It Go/99 Problems/Hyper Music/Still I Rise/Just/Karma Police/Pop Ya Collar/One Step Closer/Dirt Off Your Shoulder/What Doesn't Kill You/Racist People/The Man Comes Around/I Won't Back Down/Ain't No Grave/Solitary Man

A millennial couple looking to enhance their social media profile. Monalisa Perez shot at the book which her boyfriend Pedro Ruiz was holding. He died. Their child saw it happen. It has done the trick. The video will go viral. Recipient of a Darwin Award. American Idiot - Green Day 
She is getting trolled on social media. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA

I'm meant to get a text with an email address. Fuck knows if it will actually happen. I'm no longer dwelling on trivial matters. If I annoy people then good. I will stay. I should really cut my losses. The dead weight needs to go. 
The guy by his van just staring at me on Bottle acre Lane probably wants my dick. There is this olive skinned athletic brunette in grey and green with a nice ass. Bending over. I missed an opportunity to take a picture. There is this slim, pretty teen brunette with long hair. 
I got a call from 02036870220 Road traffic accident claims. Scammers as usual. This is getting ridiculous. A few jobs here and there. Might be difficult to get. 

I am watching Split starring James McAvoy. Directed by M Night Shyamalan. A man with split personalities goes on to abduct women. You might also like American Psycho, Maniac, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Don't Breath, Irrational Man, The Divide, The Voices, Swiss Army Man, Side Effects, Room. It focuses on other characters too such as Casey and her friends, the psychiatrist. Blumhouse 2017. Creepy. Brilliant acting. Nice theme music. I hope this wins awards. What a film. Worth checking out. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7ZM59B/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01N7ZM59B&linkId=4f6904675610938f2c3c4c2c59ea135a

Some arsehole had stolen a few items from Savers. No one had seen or suspected him. A customer witnessed him but they should have got hold of a staff member. They always tell you too late. Nat Wright came in and was rude apparently she knows where we all life "you talk shite hen" Wilkos sorted her out. £400 on SAS. One till fucks up. People are moody. A lady buying painkillers which is limited. Her partner also bought the same. The twat then goes back and gets another set. Which is not allowed. Some preteen wanted to fist bump and then said thankyou sir. A teen was waving at me. Not sure if I recognised her.
 I missed half the episode of Doctor Who. Good ending. 99 Problems. 

Zamzam Ibrahim is probably just trolling. Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green slow news day. He'll dump her cum filled body into the water.

The delivery went better. This lady that I knew to be a shoplifter was in the store and may have put something in her pocket. Possibly torn the tag off. I mentioned it to management and I was told to keep an eye on her. Fuck I would have rung three bells. At McDonald's Loughborough in the town centre. A young guy comes out with his girlfriend and child. The chap sat on the outdoor tables with his family was saying something about "come see me" "I see you now" I went in and look back to see it is getting aggressive. The bigger guy grabs a chair to hit the other guy with. A lady stops him. Almost became Jerry Springer/Jeremy Kyle. I have been asked to work tomorrow afternoon as the Regional Manager will visit the store. The Area Manager was to visit today. I have had 5 missed calls. One being from 02036870220. 01944370050 West Heslerton. Fuck knows. Invalid number.

I served a lady that likes her wine. Not sure if she has a drink problem. She picked up the washing up liquid and the lid came open and it spewed all over the place. I had to clean it up and get her two replacement items. She had thrown the bag over the till. 
I got asked to work early and left quite late. Added onto a shift on Friday without being told. Why fib about how much SAS we have done? You only have yourself to blame.
On ITV This Morning they had a segment on guide ponies. The presenters cracked up as one pony had shit on the floor. 

I watched The Space Between Us. A SciFi romance for teens. A good cast but somehow felt it was wasted on me. I just wasn't concerned about the love story. It is set in the far future. A child was born on Mars and life for him is difficult on Earth. He comes to look for his father whilst hanging out with his penpal. It is predictable. Asa Butterfield, Gary Goldman star. Gary did sound like Bill Oddie in his opening scene. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9FB2IF/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01N9FB2IF&linkId=509da810bc96d0763e586576c2198ea0

Just read of the passing of Carol Lee Scott. From my childhood I remember her playing Grotbags.

Clean Bandit, Chainsmokers, Zara Larsson, Anne Marie, Katy Perry producing annoying songs since 2015.

I saw this pretty brunette with a nice arse. Some other young lady with nice buttocks planking. One in grey sweats and a lady on the bike in shorts. 

Luke from Heads Recruitment never did send me that email. I might just ring up and hope someone else answers. Well done dickhead.

Rented Resident Evil The Final Chapter. Nice beginning. The DVD is skipping. Some arsehole that borrowed it before clearly doesn't know how to look after a disc. Milla Jovovich stars. Alice must make her way to Raccoon City stop the Umbrella Corporation winning. Nice twists. Brings something new to the franchise. Good soundtrack. Special features included. 
Directed by Paul WS Anderson. 2017. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4N8VYE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01N4N8VYE&linkId=35b9448a81eb1ae8b916d1271d53d934

A fat woman with glasses started dancing to Beyonce's Single Ladies. I offer her SAS and she goes "nooo". What about thankyou? A guy going to Aldi for an interview wanted directions. You'd think that he'd have done some research. Rookie error.

A Cure For Wellness
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LTICM8Y/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01LTICM8Y&linkId=995acf54af60fa7744797d82e3be23be Stars Dane Dehaan. Reminds me of Shutter Island starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Which funnily enough is who Dane looks like. A young executive goes to visit his CEO from a wellness centre. People have been diagnosed with a mysterious illness. From the makers of The Ring. Cert 18. Twentieth Century Fox 2017. Special features included. Creepy, fascinating scenery and cinematography. Haunting theme. The place that our hero visits is like a hospital/health spa. Also see The Prisoner, Misery, Split, Population 365, The Wicker Man. 


01890540055 called about a competition to win £10k or an iPad. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: josh@thechimpstore.com
Date: 27 Jun 2017 10:28
Subject: Raised By Wolves Slides - ONLINE NOW - Assets attached.

Good morning,
We have some new footwear from Raised By Wolves available in the form of their seasonal slides. At just under £50 a pop these are good quality and more importantly the first night of sales are proving they are very popular. We have adequate stock and it would be great if we could get some focus on this item and have a quick sell through.
Attached is a press shot and a detailed shot of the slides. You can link back to them directly via this link :: https://www.thechimpstore.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/raised-by-wolves-fuck-off-slides-black-red?variant=43654389770
Info:
  • Price £49.96
  • Available sizes. UK7-UK12 (No half sizes)
  • Polyurethane material
  • Embossed graphics detail
  • Limited edition.
As always, you can track your progress on your affiliate dashboard here:
https://thechimpstore.leaddyno.com/affiliate
Thanks!