Thursday 24 August 2017

We will kill the breathe of bangarang - DJs from Mars

Ip Man 2. Nice opening theme. Now set a year or so later in Hong Kong. I am expecting a Bruce Lee cameo. Humbling storyline. The interviews in the 1st film were respectful. Sammo Hung directed the first film. He is a Master in this film. A few familiar faces return. Jin is a different man. Plenty of bonus features. http://amzn.to/2vQrHRo I have just watched LIFE starring Ryan Reynolds, Rebecca Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal. A SciFi horror that is Alien meets Gravity. Surprises and twists are in store. The crew of the ISS have found a new lifeform. What seems to be friendly becomes a nightmare. "In space no one can hear you scream" You might like Alien Covenant out this year. The music, effects and acting are good. Worth seeing the online discussions. Bonus features included. http://amzn.to/2vLd9Ed On Weds I queued as I would give the SAS info to a colleague and the woman behind me went to the dump bin and grabbed a water bottle and got served before me. I was in Subway yesterday and was there first. No staff member at the counter and two chaps went and got served before me when someone was called. No consideration or corteousy. I did serve this tanned brunette mild in the shop. I heard the stoned shoplifter was back in the day before. One till not working. I get asked for more money. Going to the bank was pointless. The Vanquis reps were out again. I am not interested in signing up with them. I may have mentioned that Blocked called me, 0191 671 9923 and another from Sheffield 01142996594. My mum talking to herself. I got asked to come into work early as someone had called in sick. The individual had been out drinking last night. Leaving the Assistant Manager to do the delivery on her own. It had a knock on effect. The change order wasn't collected and we were low. One till was out of action. It rained and was sunny in intervals. So much stock on the floor. Long queues. People paying with notes. A shoplifter was deterred as he saw the queue. It would mean lots of witnesses. Long conversations between staff and customers. Not meant to happen if on till. At the gym there is this black haired girl in black kit. Nice breasts from the view I got. Some brunette with glasses in blue leggings with a nice arse. The usual hot slim blondes are here. Special mention to the brunette in black with the nice eyes. The tall brunette with nice arse and tanned blonde with v neck top. I an watching Get Out by Blumhouse Pictures. You can imagine it being Guess Who's Coming To Dinner with a sinister twist. Chris is a an African American guy invited to his white girlfriend's home. He is going to Meet The Parents. Stars Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams. Cert 15. Written and directed by Jordan Peale. Uncomfortable and awkward in places. Horror thriller. A great cast of actors. I will look at online reviews. Check out Dear White People. Reminded of Stepford Wives, Surrogates, Self/Less, Hostel. Creepy. Is it Obama or Trump's America that they are satirizing. White privilege. Allison Williams is pretty. I liked the violence. How stupid are cretins calling it anti white. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1H48K7/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B06Y1H48K7&linkId=09eb2fdda13392b002fa274400432ec0 01487829194 left me a muffled voicemail. Don't bother with it. I am watching Personal Shopper. A European film starring Kristen Stewart. An American lives in Paris. She works in retail and is a medium. Her twin brother had died and she is wanting to make contact with him. I did see two trailers for Neon Demon and Love Witch. Attractive actresses in both films. Cert 15. IconMovies.co.UK 2017. Surprised to see Kristen topless. Nice tits. She may have been influenced by Jodie Foster with her acting. She starred with her as a child in Panic Room. I had fallen asleep as I was working a shift from 4am till noon. Always happens if I try to watch a film afterwards. Slow paced indie flick. Interesting special effects. Now something happened. I have to use the zoom function to see the text that she gets. There is a good song that plays as she travels on the moped. I will look up the reviews and discussions online. Somethings mentioned about an artist painting before her time and a seance. I may look into it. This film won an award. Fuck what was the point? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072YT9RPQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B072YT9RPQ&linkId=59fed438eb0cfab1ffdfa4bb3655d37f I dreamt that I was in some workplace. The song "Feel" by Robbie Williams plays and I can connect with it. I watched a programme on the left and right argue over immigration. I placed some coats on chairs. I was walking home with this chap from Nottingham. He was living not far from the church. He almost got run over. Some woman who was in the queue was going to jump it but there were people in front of her. I am watching season 2 of The Flash. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018SBS93C?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=B018SBS93C I will be listing it on eBay. Very good condition. Watched once. The guys delivering the cages were a few hours late. That has a knock on effect. A shoplifter was in the store and the supervisor asked me why I hadn't three belled. I was busy with customers. I followed her around. Management should have been doing that. She kept spilling her alcohol which was in her cups. I mopped up after her. It was obvious she would leave without paying. A guy asked me about some items if they were in the back. May have been innocent or a ruse. She left with the basket and was being an absolute cunt. Telling me to fuck off and pushing me. Idle threats, sob stories. I should have battered her. Thanks to the Rushes security guard for helping me get the basket back. Jolene is her name. Management should have followed her outside. She went to other stores. She actually threw a bottle onto the road. I went and apologized to the staff in other places. It was her fault. Jolene Laing is her name. I'll forgive and forget her and the other criminals but they are going to have to die early. As I wouldn't be leaving early I couldn't take my mum for her injection which she tells me at the last minute. My brother sent me a text. He was meant to do it. I am not going through this shit again. 99 Problems-Jay Z, Hyper Music-Muse, Duality-Slipknot, One Step Closer-Linkin Park, DMX-Party Up, Karma Police/Just- Radiohead My manager texts me "Thank you for this morning and getting the stock back, but please please never put yourself at risk, your health and well being is my priority and more important than a basket of stock. Stock can be replaced, you can't. You are a star Kishore! Thank you :)" I reply with "It's just that management did want her stopped. I would have been given a lecture about the stock loss. She just wasn't deterred by staff following her. Jolene Laing is her name. What should have happened was that a member of management could have asked her to leave and or go after her instead of me. I had to act quick. Either way these shoplifters bought it on themselves. Hopefully the courts give them tougher sentences. There is one article on her from 2011. I had been told that are jobs would be on the line if we can't prevent these thefts from happening. Head Office could have us replaced. I apologise for the rant. It wasn't a good day especially with the late delivery too. " Why is it when I am at the gym there is some impatient person wanting to use the equipment that I am on? I already said that I was using the bar. Must stop being nice. The other chap could have used the other Squats area as I still had deadlifts to do. Put me off doing the exercise. There was the odd nice girl here though. A blonde in purple T-shirt and black leggings with a nice ass also this blonde in white and grey, lovely bum. I broke my water bottle as I dropped a dumbbell on it. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Subject: Weeky Starbuys at Superdrug Weeky Starbuys at Superdrug Dear Affiliates, Take a look at the latest starbuys and deals this week at Superdrug! Star Buy! Save £3 on L'Oreal Voluminous Paradise Mascara L'Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara 01 Black Valid between: 09/08/2017 - 15/08/2017 http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+£3+on+L'Oreal+Voluminous+Paradise+Mascara Star Buy! 1/2 Price on selected Ted Baker Was £24 Now £12 Ted Baker Man Eau de Toilette 75ml Valid between: 09/08/2017 - 15/08/2017 http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+on+selected+Fragrance Star Buy! Save £2.50 on selected Body Mists Ariana Grande Ari Body Mist Valid between: 09/08/2017 - 15/08/2017 http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+on+selected+Fragrance Star Buy! Now £2.50 on selected TRESemme TRESemme Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Now+£2.50+on+selected+TRESemme Star Buy! Save on selected Nip & Fab Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot 30ml Valid between: 09/08/2017 - 15/08/2017 http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+on+selected+Nip+%26+Fab New Zoella Launch - Exclusive to Superdrug ZOELLA BLOOMING MARVEL STORAGE GOLD POT Launching 8th August http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=https://www.superdrug.com/Zoella-Lifestyle-Range/c/zoella-lifestyle ZOELLA CLOUD NINE CUSHION Launching 8th August http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=https://www.superdrug.com/Zoella-Lifestyle-Range/c/zoella-lifestyle ZOELLA INSPIRE ME DESK ACCESSORY Launching 8th August http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=https://www.superdrug.com/Zoella-Lifestyle-Range/c/zoella-lifestyle Glitter Skus for Summer Festival Season! Barry M Glitter Glue and Primer Tube 10ml http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Primer/Barry-M-Glitter-Glue-and-Primer-Tube-10ml/p/739806 Treat Thursday! 20% off on selected Beauty Electricals http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aTreat+Thursday!+20%25+off+on+selected+Beauty+Electricals Happy Promoting
icon