Sunday 18 February 2018

Cats In The Cradle - Harry Chapin

icon
I had this strange dream where I was in a village. A wedding was taking place. I may have been a guest or waiting staff. A man had asked me to help him unblock a drain. I stepped out of the house towards the left. There was a steep hill which I casually walked down like I was Spiderman. At the bottom was a canal. After doing what I was asked. I was on the streets. My cousins were about and I used my phone to display Google Maps view of this village. I remember seeing a large police station to the right of my view. Across the road. Dark blue windows. Brown brickwork. 10 storeys approximately. In the house again. I almost bumbed into a middle aged, bald blind man and he was carrying a pint of lager. I placed a hand on his back to steady myself. I went down the corridor. Toward the front door. In the marquee sat on the chair was this teen black male with his shirt off.

  I just watched The Lego Ninjago Movie. Animated action comedy. Quite good. Stars Dave Franco, Justin Theroux, Jackie Chan, Michael Pena to name a few. Ninjago is a town that is under attack from the evil emporer Lord Garmadon. Master Wu has trained these teenage warriors to combat the threat. Think of Power Rangers. Influenced by martial arts films as well. Lloyd is our young hero. Great effects whether stopmotion or CGI. Nice dialogue and acting. You'll spot some in jokes and easter eggs. See the trailer. Good soundtrack. You may have already seen Big Hero 6, Pacific Rim, Transformers, Avengers Assemble. Cert U. Special features are deleted scenes. Ben Shepherd and Kate Garroway have minor roles which is surprising. Warner Bros 2017.