Sunday 15 July 2018

A Commuter's Trip - Roque Banos

Click here for Free Trial
The Geek shall inherit the Earth.





So many spelling and grammar errors but good effort though.

I do love the creativity of the fans.









Keep checking back as I will continue to update this blog.


Does get nauseating.





A great storyteller.





I had this dream where in one scene I would board a vehicle/apartment which travelled at 90mph. I went up some flights of stairs and dropped items and so went back down to pick them up. Had to find a seat as it would depart. I went to the front and three white males in their 20s started being casually racist. I would have a conversation with them. Even recording them on my phone. There were two bearded men sat at a table that seemed to take their side. There were hot women on a platform below and the guys were undressed and watching them. Some black girls got off the transport and were catcalled. In an earlier scene I was at a newsagents. I was buying an item. There were these Asian lads being suspicious. I would have gone next but let the one with the alcohol go before me. He was buying it for another male. Both seemed underaged and had no ID. He turned away from the counter and was going to sneak them down his top. I had left and passed the next shop warning them about the lads that I encountered. I will need to draw some of this to give you an idea of what I saw. A storyboard or quick comic.

Last night's dream involved me being in an office and a guy was making a conference call on the phone and read a few things from a fast food menu. I decided to leave. I took the elevator but it would sometimes come up halfway. The scene would go abit Picasso. Everything is jagged. I stay on one spot. I did try taking some equipment.

In another dream I remember seeing this wiring coming through the wall which wasn't attached to anything. I saw a molehill/mound of dirt in the corner of the room. Done by insects.

SciFi horror DVDs listed on eBay


I am reading the Chronothon. Ben Travers is spending time with Mym. A lady that he met in the first book. I have the sample/ad on this blog post. Heading of to 1973 New York for some lunch and roller skating. He winds up in another day after an accident. He meets Geo who is a time travelling gangster. There is a racing competition for time travellers for which he had no choice but to enter. A detailed book. I recommend the author.