Thursday 16 August 2018

The Singing Towers - Murray Gold

Since the 80’s Gorilla Wear is a legendary American worldwide bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle brand “for the motivated”.

Page 1 of 2

Page 1 of 2







17/8/18 I had this dream where I was at work and placed a few items in a laundry basket. David Tennant was my teacher/employer. The regularly one was Catherine Tate. He was living in Leicestershire. I went home. I do remember a scene where I may have been on a bike and tried to get off near a bus stop. A lady was sticking her hand out for it as it approached. Others saw what happened. I couldn't get onto the pavement until seconds later. I was in some field and there were some soap actors filming in indie SciFi based on Superman. A brown haired stocky young man in the Superman costume but home made. He had Sam West written on the symbol. Another man played his younger brother. It was a different name to the film. Perhaps Danny West etc. Two young women were there too. The actor in the costume may have been from Emmerdale. As he walked the wind blew his cape up. They were talking. Someone from the wall outside had taken a photo of the filming taking place. I went up to the cast and explained some theory about a paradox. The film camera would be focuses on the actors. It was to turn to the wall where the photographer was and capture him placing him into the film. He has taken a photo. The film gets release and there is all this media coverage. Thanks to the photographs. Not a paradox at all but in the dream I seemed to think it was. Strange. I am thinking about how lucky I am to have two famous actors as my teachers. I would be in a car park with Catherine Tate in her car to discuss something. I see an old man at the top if the hill. His stick rolls down and I expect to see him roll down afterwards. He actually walks down towards us and I realise it was Richard Pryor. In the next part he is sat at the piano with Catherine and he goes to sip some water from a vase and can't quite lift it. An extra scene where I am at a housing complex for refugees and a reporter had started taking photos of the men coming out. This is in another country. However back in the UK and there is a similar situation but the refugees attack the photographer. This may have been a ploy from a right wing group. I did meet one rightwing activist. He was tall, mature and with cropped hair. Looked similar to Assange but called himself Martin. I was lying on the floor, not sure why. We were discussing refugees I believe. Throughout the dream a song from the Sunshine soundtrack was playing.

The dream from previous nights I was using these mountain bikes and they had timers on them. The type you would get at the gym. Fixed to equipment such as rowing machines etc. Leslie Grantham had only just passed away and I was going to troll the internet regarding this. The house I was in had holes in the ceiling. The timers had been taken off the bikes by a couple that were at the house and I wanted to fit the right one back on. 

If I get the chance to draw some pictures I will and post them online.

watchdoctorwhoonline.com

This is just ridiculous Say no to drugs

18/5/18 Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit plays. This is a dream where I am in Quorn. I can see the surrounding hills. A few quite streets. A pub is located on one. I am suffering from mental health problems. Talking to myself. Distressed by my thoughts. I think of a former assistant manager that I got to know. She is hot. Single now. Mixed raced, mid twenties, athletic body. Had a laugh that I missed. I look from one street and to the left I see the cemetery on Leicester Rd, Loughborough. In the centre is Beaumanor Hall, then Woodhouse Eves on the right. I could copy and paste a picture together. In another scene I had been at the gym doing dumbbell bicep curls. I used 16kg weights. I do the exercise slowly to get the maximum effect and get a pump. A photo is taken of me. I put the weights away. Moving past a guy that I know that also trains there. On my right forearm was a bubble, a cyst or swelling. At the top a creature I recognized as a ladybird was floating. I did pop the bubble and gas leaked out. I was left with a cut. What happened was that the insect had been in my arm. My body rejected it and there you have it.

I have done those stretches that Megsquats in her video. Doesn't help with my squats. Seem weaker. I just haven't done it properly. As usual I saw a few hot blondes and brunettes at the gym. Nice tits and ass on them.

Map Of The Problematique - Muse

My niece just comes into my room and I did say hang on/wait. I could have been doing anything. I wasn't wearing my T-shirt. It could have been much worse. I expect people to knock. I like my privacy. Ironic since I have a blog. My brother asks for £10. Then another £10 shortly afterwards.