Thursday 11 July 2019

Boombayah - Blackpink



I went to the cinema to watch Spiderman Far From Home. The sequel to Homecoming. It follows on after the events of Endgame. Tom Holland, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zendaya, Samuel L Jackson, Jon Favreau, Marisa Tomei. Jacob Batalon, Cobie Smulders. Great acting, action and special effects. Liked the end credits design. After the loss of Iron Man, Vision, Black Widow and Captain America people are trying to adjust to their new lives. The Blip happened. People were returned to the land of the living. Never having aged. The world had moved on. Peter has a few things that he would like to tell MJ. The college is organising a trip to Europe. A new threat has come to wreak havoc. A stranger named Mysterio has come to the rescue. Expect humour. There are post and mid credit scenes. Good soundtrack. More Marvel films are planned. I was fascinated by some of the tourist attractions. I think the audience will visit Europe. I recognised a British actress that I saw on Alan Partridge. I wasn't sure about the film at first but eventually got to see it. I recommend that you do. Please visit the ads. Share this blog.



 Poc sidekicks in Marvel
01639618174 rang again. The blonde PT at Puregym is hot. Athletic build. The tanned blonde that is a regular looked great with her hair with added volume. I had gone into McDonalds and I didn't have my wallet. Neither my key when I got home.

30 Miles From Nowhere is a indie horror. Stars Rob Benedict amongst others. Set in Wisconsin. A group of friends have met for a funeral. Some awkward dialogue. Some characters are mildly annoying. The subtitles are automatically up. I have seen a fair few films where the event takes place in a few days and random characters are trapped together. I had been at the gym early in the morning. I had fallen asleep. Anyway, the actors have had a long career. I may take a look at reviews, discussion and trivia. There are twists. Up to you.



Just had a call from  03335774233. I know what to expect. Report nuisance calls and texts

It happens to women all the time. It should not happen to men either. It is no one's business but Jason's on how his body looks. Now you are making excuses. Doesn't even have pictures of herself. She is an author He doesn't give a fuck
Gorka is a twat.

Boomerang Belle Lingerie
JD Sports has returned to Loughborough. They are looking for staff.

If you are in need of ladders then check this out.


On The Basis Of Sex is a biopic based on a true story. Following Ruth Bader Ginsburg from her days at Harvard onwards. Felicity Jones plays Ruth. Her husband Martin is played by Armie Hammer. Dealing with a sexist society. Things may have got easier but there are still problems women have to face today. I have placed the Amazon ads of things you might like. I highly recommend them. At home they have baby Jane. Martin is ill. Ruth has a lot to deal with. She won't be put off so easily. Great acting from the cast. This film about strong women will trigger the fragile males. I usually look at trivia and some reviews or discussions. Shutout to costume, hair, makeup and props department. Their son James is introduced later on. Good dialogue that people will remember. The soundtrack is varied. These Conservatives, anti feminists, incels could learn something. Look up Clara and Paul Spera. The Constitution written all those years ago is unjust. You have to avoid the clichés. Can't read the white subtitles on the light background. Love the touch at the end. Nice end credits song. Full cast list.


The guttering is being done later.
I have watched some great YouTube videos which I would like to share with you.

Monsta X

I dreamt that Brittany the altright fascist had a different look to her like a deranged Barbie doll. She claimed not to be part of the human race. An alien. She was just an idiot. The song by Greenday plays. I am forgetting what else I did. 
Racist People- Roll Deep

 He was a Biology student that took an unknown substance. Useless people around him didn't know what to do. His girlfriend is hot.
Twitter was down. Possible I was kicked off it.
Clearly don't know what you are talking about Forget about Tommy Robinson Stephen Yaxley Lennon as he is irrelevant. All you fascists are bound to lose.

It has started to rain.