Thursday 13 February 2020

Summertime Sadness - Within Temptation

 Susan B Anthony White Feminism

These folk really are going overboard. Nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

icon





Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video
I am watching The Farewell. A comedy drama with an Chinese cast. Awkwafina stars. There is a mixture of languages spoken. The subtitles blend into the background so I am missing some of the dialogue. The grandmother is suffering from cancer. The other family members know, but she doesn't and they want to keep it that way. The family go to China. There is a wedding taking place. You might like the soundtrack. Billi has interesting mannerisms. I don't understand the patient would be told by the family. Cert PG. Released in 2019. There are many other films that I suggest. A great ensemble cast. Good acting. The scart plug was giving me issues.












































Cast (37)

































There were quite a few pretty young women in the gym. A blonde in black kit. This brunette in white, lovely bum. Two girls blond and brunette in Netball kits. Red colours.

I find myself sorting the drinks that were old stock as well as what came in from the delivery. They arrived late again. It seems that I am doing all the work. My colleague was singing. I had my headphones in but could still hear her. Why do I get a fucling confirmation text about the appointment at the doctors when it is a phone call. "Who are we talking about?" asks the receptionist. I was going to say. So a home visit was planned from the guy from the council. Between 1-2pm. They might have said specifically what they required from me before the visit. P60, P45, wage increase and wage slips. Most documents from 2011 to 2020. The agencies will not be much help. They didn't have a record of the Invensies pension. It was crossed out. Not by us. The last review was 10 years ago. I will need to speak to HMRC or DWP. 

Twice a customer has mispronounced Dior Sauvage as Savage.


What Gayle King was getting at that close friends of the abuser would be in denial or cover for them. Just like fans do. Some of Tariq's followers really are xenophobic. Just playing the white supremacist's game.

I could go to the gym. Even if I do on Friday I am working in the afternoon. Having to wait for a call from the doctor. Most likely rings up around 11:30. I was a little tired. I may have to grab the store keys from the manager. I will not come in for 4am on the delivery days as I am not getting paid those three hours a week. My time gets wasted by others. Whether it is the council, doctors or someone else.

I had a strange dream where there was a zombie apocalypse.

I know that my employment with Berry ended in March 2016. The P45 has Dec 2015 as the leaving date. That explains why I had to pay the tax. I should have just gone to the gym. Still waiting for the call. Looks like it is 11:30am then. All these documents and forms are being found. The old ones were thrown out. I have to get a P45 from a former employer which they'll fob me off. I managed to get on the Manpower site and it has my details. I remember ringing up Berry head office. Trying to contact payroll. I was on the main number. Telling them why I had called and the person on other end hung up on me. Shows the lack of professionalism. I rang what was labelled as a Manpower number and it belongs to Optima. All this hassle over a form/benefits.

The dial for the boiler was turned down. It is cold outside. I actually could have gone to the gym. The doctor had called in sick so the phonecall was arranged for Thurs evening. Wasted my fucking time. I had eaten a full meal not long ago. On the Puregym site you can see how busy it is. I have just received the cancellation text. Low memory or Vodafone being slow.

My colleague being a twat. With the delivery being big on a Wednesday. It would take time. Peleton is where the stock is placed in relevant areas and you work as a team. She was 10 mina late. I came in at 4am and hadn't had a break. According to her "you took an hour and a half to work that side" "another two hours?" when the left side was to be worked. I am sure that she wasn't offering SAS. Neither did I at one point. The drinks dolly had the loose items which she should have worked and that wasn't done. I had to do it. The food stock near the till I worked. All she does is go over to have a look. She did tidy the till on Monday. It was a tip on Wednesday. Sad changeover. Some member of management and the colleague are responsible. In the back their was this large teddy bear sat on the toilet. The warehouse was a mess. Overs trolley wasn't worked. Some arse over the wall had dumped a Wilko trolley on the cages. There was mess on the ground which was cleared up. The other businesses would complain and the landlord would not renew the license.
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.


I had never heard of this person but she seems to be a cunt. The irony of the people sticking up for racist jokes when they complain about racism. I did expect transphobia in the comments section
Well your cousin was right. I unfollowed this person.

My mum talking to herself. It was past midnight. These people
 One step closer to the edge.
My charger and wires fuck up. The USB stick that I bought from the library I have to keep removing and putting it in again to scan something new. Does that mean I am not a high value man? I don't care for virgins or women that want to be mothers. This guy is a clown. These terfs replying are clearly right wing.
I rang the bell twice. Thought the banking was being done. Some customers might not answer. The area manager wanting these SAS sales. I am not being pushy or being cringeworthy with the spiel. I had an interesting conversation with the doctor. Things that should change. The poppers that I used wasn't getting me off.

White woman in the replies misses the point. Some fuckwits in the comments section.

Check out πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMeghanπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on Twitter. Conservative Christian American *parody* https://twitter.com/meghan_kae?s=20

Does Tracy have a thing for WOC?
All the tweets aimed at @jameelajamil Karen would like to #speaktoyourmanager

I have seen various tweets from black WOC feminists how white feminists don't have their back.

Tracie either has a crush or hates WOC. The caucasity is showing.


Behaves like those guys that get abusive when rejected. Misandry

Supervisor tells me to let the manager know that the next person was waiting to be interviewed. She was already interviewing someone. I would not disturb them. A woman that I knew from school and unfortunately worked with in a previous job was being interviewed. I could have had less messing around and someone helping to finish the delivery so I can get out on time. The floor was still wet. The Assistant manager said to wait a few minutes. The lady in purple blue jacket rolled her eyes and walked off after I told her. Cunt.
The manager shook her head as she saw the cages blocking the way. Not sure what she was expecting. A colleague was 30 mins late. Management in the office can be loud whilst in the office. Also on the shop floor talking about some shit and catches the attention of the customer. There was the chap enquiring about some fragrance that we don't have. No market because of the weather. The calm before the storm. A lady was after sugar which was in the stockroom. My colleague had gone to the toilet. Eventually she came down to the other aisle no one came to the till when I rang the bell then rang for management. They went together to get the sugar pack and proceeded to put it out on the shelf. I would have done this under 60 seconds. Get the product to the customer. I am a professional.

My brother asks me for money he has been told many times before.
My mum asks me for money. She buys all this stuff without having enough money. So I had to pay the rest. Takes the piss.

A nice guy in the making.
People have made comparison between Flack, Heard and Bryant. All treated differently. Excuses will be made.


For anyone wanted to know more about Caroline Flack or see her merchandise.

Black creators get overlooked. Whitewash and gentrification.