Sunday 6 December 2015

Chris Cornell - Seasons

Lovely as I thought Soph was she did begin to annoy me. Again someone fucked up. Not all the cheese platter were put out. Mine was still in the fridge. One was being done up when the original was found. There was a hit young blonde girl on table 6. "We need to have a word with your parents" of something along those lines, Rosa jokingly said. A few pretty girls came into the shop. A blonde in a beige jacket. At the gym an athletic brunette in lime green t-shirt and blue shorts has a nice arse.
My brother talks too much, going over the bullshit of the fillings that he had. Questions everything. Annoying me everyday. If it is irrelevant then why discuss it. When he his mouth was numb from the injection he still was talking. Just asking me to top up his phone when he can use the landline. I am not making a trip out he should fucking do it himself. Got through to Vanquis after 5 mins or more. Cancelled the account. Next time I see one of their reps I will turn violent. Next door Jawad is doing Diy at 8.20pm. Why the fuck my mum just comes into my room asking the same stupid question. Reggie Yates Extreme UK episode 1 looks at gay black and Asian people, next week it's to do with feminists. See the Russian series. Bbciplayer Bbc3 9pm Mondays. The picture is of an off duty police officer and she is hot.