Saturday 26 December 2015

Dmx - Party Up

I did the shift at Tigers. I was in the Final Whistle. I kind of wish that I hadn't. So much shit to put up with. Rugby fans can be arseholes too. If you don't have owt nice to say then don't say anything at all. I got asked to nip over to the other side of the bar which I did. Finished later than expected. I am doing a delivery at 6am. Still in Leicester and time is dragging. Sarah who has good things to say about me was going off on another rant. Swearing loudly. I believe she would draw attention to herself. I am an experienced barman. So fuck what the customers say. Some pretty girls and annoying people. Not getting much done when I am busy. Standing until I asked her to do something. Service may not go well but you will still be pricks. A band perform. The Elvis impersonator either was drunk or had suffered a stroke. Walking through Gallowtree Gate. Someone shouts after Glenn the man on the bike. A bearded bloke runs at him and knocks him over. Something was about to kick off. The bus driver I'd clearly not in the mood. I had this dream where the dp chey was nude and getting dressed. I took pics. I went to one Selective warehouse and did not do much work. 12 hours had slipped by. Today in the shop there was this blonde toddler girl crying for ten minutes. She was loud and annoying. The mother didn't seem to be doing much. Yet again my brother asks to borrow money to help with rent. £500. Yesterday I finished the delivery yet had to stay an hoe and half. Less staff it seems. Pretty brunette arrived in the gym. Tall blonde too. There is a short brunette doing squats with her tall boyfriend and she has superb cleavage. The hot blonde is back on the treadmill.My mother is talking to herself, repeating the word 'buchkum' or something. Annoying me now. ‭07950 323265‬ called me, look it up. I saw this Asian girl in the gym. Skimpy clothing. A short sports bra or top. She was doing stretches and she was flexible. The text I just got was from some guy I must have met at Splash or Fab. Not interested. How dare the asylum seeker/migrant woman have the ordasity to ask me for change. I hope that someone gives her the kicking of her life. The father of these kids should be looking after them. Fake ass beggars. I do not like criminals.