Saturday 11 June 2016

5 Minutes - Tinie Tempah

Captain's Log: Saturday 11th June 2016, 11:30am. Well it was eventful in town as a man/woman with mental health, learning disabilities was make noise. Bothered the Leave EU campaigners and other folk. I could hear this person swearing as could the customers in Savers. I ended up staying longer than I should have. Went gym but was tired. A few pretty girls that I served. Interesting story about Autistic sex offender Charles Person in local newspaper. He got his PCs back with hard drives removed. Got a non custodial sentence. The local Londis store has been broken into twice. Hopefully the criminals will be given a hard sentence. Finding out that my brother had got a viral infection called Bell's Palsy meant that I looked it up and hope it clears up soon. p (@phoebedunbar_) tweeted at 11:15 AM - 11 Jun 2016 : imagine being stuck in Loughborough for the rest of your life looooool (http://twitter.com/phoebedunbar_/status/741634988077113348?s=17) I guess that she isn't from Loughborough herself and just a student. Some might agree with her. I would have liked to have left. Others have been here a long time. Mr Butterworth and head office can stick the active selling at tills up their Sas. http://gu.com/p/4k5e6/sbl Jack Jones may be noshing on a cock right now in celebration of his latest prank video.