Sunday 19 June 2016

Radiohead - 15 steps

I did dream that I was in a hall. Up on stage Adele was performing with some dancers. I was to get to a room at the other side. There were crowds of people around antiques. I seem to be at work at the same time. There was this stack of hair dye and it was about to topple over. A shelf behind had come loose and two young men helped fix it. In the stock room there were only a few customers wanting these items that were to be paid for at the till. I had bought two charity CDs. One was by Rick Astley. I listened to two of his songs. I was somewhat upset. Different cars were trying to park and almost hit me. Tash and one guy had gone to the Download Festival. It was the weekend. I also annoy my brother's girlfriend as I let the two cats in the house loose. We get them back.

This story is fucked. Hopefully the criminals are twatted.
NEWS
LOCAL NEWS
LOUGHBOROUGH

Thieves take £500 from woman (84)
16:32, 15 JUN 2016 UPDATED 16:33, 15 JUN 2016 BY MATT JARRAM
She had just withdrawn £500 from the bank in town – £200 of which was going to her grandchildren.

3
SHARES

Police
A GOOD-NATURED 84-year-old woman was targeted by three people who surrounded her mobility scooter and stole £500 from her handbag while she gave them directions.

Neilea Hames, of Hickling Court, Loughborough, stopped close to her home at around 11.45am on Thursday, June 2, after a young woman shouted 'excuse me! I'm lost.'

She had just withdrawn £500 from the bank in town – £200 of which was going to her grandchildren.

The woman, described as about 20-years-old and Asian-looking, produced a map, which concealed her handbag, which had been placed over the handle of the mobility scooter.


Mrs Hames continued to give directions, but then found herself surrounded by two other people, one she believes was a man with "a hard face" and another that she could not identify.

She told the Echo: "I said to them, 'this is Leicestershire, and this is Coalville (on the map)', but she wanted to go to Leeds. I told her to go to the train station, but then she said she wanted the A6.

"I did not think anything of it until I got home and found that my handbag was open and all my money had gone.

"It did not hit me until the next day when my whole body hurt and I could not stop crying."

The Echo reported on a similar scam a few years back at Morrison's car park in Loughborough, where women and men of Eastern European appearance were stopping shoppers with a map and while distracted stole handbags and cash.

Mrs Hames said: "I think people should be aware and not to stop for them."

Leicestershire police are investigating the incident and anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.


Related
A6 LEICESTERSHIRE LOUGHBOROUGH
Get weekly news by email

Related Articles

Free golf 'taster session' for ladies at Longcliffe

Dave Hind and Ryan Thacker take honours in singles competitions
Popular in News
Roads closed and river bursts as flooding causes more problems
Flooding in Hathern
Loughborough river bursts its banks as flood warning continues
Male removed from vehicle in Coalville
Model Event at Great Central Railway
Home
News
Football
Sport
What's On
Lifestyle
In Your Area
Buy, Sell & Tell
Email Newsletter
Mobile Desktop
Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms and Conditions
© 2016 Trinity Mirror Midlands

Some couple were arguing outside Greenwoods. I could hear them in the store. I have now run out of data. Ukraine vs Poland game and the cameras have focused on some hot girls in the crowd. Some woman will be moaning about this on #everydaysexism. Jo Cox Mp in Leeds had been shot by a 52 year old lone gunman. Some questions being asked by C4news are obvious.

Yet again a wild animal gets hold of a child. What were the parents doing? The body has been found intact which is surprising.
Some bellend of a woman threw acid on a man that refused to marry her. That relationship is well and truly over. #kickherinthecunt
Kenya had a bizarre Gay Test. Poundland suffers after 99p Stores buy. The jokes just write themselves. Nicholas the Twat Muton has cost the public £29million, with his stunt on the M1. Interview with Orlando survivor Orlando and I see he had his eyebrows done. Loads of annoying bollocks on Springwatch. I had to turn the volume down. I was awake as my mum was doing the 'jewra' thing again. It was pretty early I reckon.

Did great at SAS. Beyonce EDP, Oral B, Mercedes Benz edt sold best. There was the TalkTalk black guy that liked the assistant manager even though she has a boyfriend. It seemed to border on harassment. This was in Loughborough. They may be reported to the council.
She may end up having nightmares shouting out "TalkTalk" in the middle of the night. I could have her give him the fake number that these arsehole cold callers ring from. My shift was only till 4pm but I stayed till 6. To be honest shit happens. People buy the shit or they don't. It's not rocket science.

Looking at The Antiques Road trip. The villages and shops themselves are fascinating. If you like the English countryside and history then it is worth seeing some of these shows. Working in catering I have traveled to interesting places. The dealers always try to haggle on the price. Why not just pay what it says on the label? I would like to see people's opinions of BBC2 The Extraordinary Collector. Antiques for the super rich. There is always poverty in places. More money than sense. Capitalism. Gordon Watson is the presenter. Business types that have earned their way to the top. It is their money to do as they wish. Stripping down a house that is already in good condition. Gogglesprogs is back on TV. Maybe not as exciting as the Xmas episode. If you watch Kids React vids on YouTube then you might like this. Comments and reactions of the children. Intelligent views from the children on the migrant crisis. Eurotrash one off special. The teens today must be thinking wtf. Nice to see nudity. For the followers of Everydaysexism, you might be offended. Business as usual then. Amazing tits from Ramona amongst others. Prickasso is one to look out for. Nice homage to Lolo Ferrari. Milo Moire has a fab body. A group named Nikita. This show is satire. Very respectful conversation on The Last Leg regarding this week's shooting. Gay Men's Choir singing at a vigil. Amazing performance. How many people had heard of Jo Cox? I hadn't. The nut jobs Britain First may be responsible. Thomas Mair is charged. He has a camouflage jacket in his pic. He would be described as a redneck if he were American.
The BBC Subtitles fannying about. My mother is talking about some shite downstairs. My brother comes out of the room to tell her to be quiet three times. It is 12:02 and she is still talking. It is 5:44 and she is up and so is my brother at this point. Does she not understand etiquette or courtesy?

What would happen to Omar Mateen's body? Shipped of to his father, maybe buried in the USA. They could donate it to science. Dispose of it somewhere. Maybe in an alligator habitat.
I dreamt that I went back up to the Berry office when I believe that I should be going elsewhere to collect something. I opened the door and saw Rachel at her desk looking at the screen and I turned around and walked back down. Crossed paths with some man in the corridors.

There was that blonde in black gym kit. Fantastic arse. Training on the gym floor. I passed a short blonde with her Asian friend. The blonde wore a red jacket with a white blouse. Huge tits. Passing Argos.

Get 20 FREE Spins + £100 Bonus at BETFAIR to use on SLOTS Today, Claim Yours Now! http://bit.ly/1UCLXw6 or replySTOPtoOptOut from ‭+44 7771 393508‬.
Seeing this tennis match. It seems ridiculous with the people stood on either side of the court. Why the need for ball girls? Daft situation in Milwaukee. Michelle Gregg and Melissa Graves have been treated differently by the media. One being black with background checks on the parents. The father's convictions have bugger all to do with the incident at the zoo. A group of teens were in the shop. One made some comment that embarrassed the rest of the group. The one that laughed was looking over at the till. I have just been asked to come in earlier.