Thursday 20 April 2017

Let's Run Away - Matt And Kim

CUNTWATCH
Crimewatch theme plays....

Silly cunt Natasha Wright comes into the store. I recognised her and rang three bells. She had taken something and heads out moaning about being innocent. She isn't. The bitch needs flooring. I will just tell her to stop with the bullshit. Maybe mockingly imitate her whilst following her around. Draw attention to her. There is evidence against her. She deserves the death penalty. This is the last time that I dwell on or write about these arseholes.
This twat in a blue puffa jacket was in and helped himself to the Rimmel stand. Two woman had taken deodorant and I was in the back and as soon as I saw them I ran to the manager. We watched two fellas that came in. They were hanging out by the bench. Robert Tebbs was among the group that passed the store a few times. We were the only shop open thus were a target. We shall not take the blame for a criminal's actions. I am now working the delivery. I should have gone to the gym. There was a chap with a black cat. Carrying it and then placed it on the floor. I asked a brunette if she would like a bag and she was buying alcohol. Her response was "I'm not going to carry around a bottle of wine at 2 in the afternoon" sarky cunt a simple yes would have been enough. I ID her anyway. Some now carry their own bags.
Karma Police - Radiohead
99 Problems - Jay-Z
Hyper Music - Muse


Greg Wallace annoying the staff at this shoe making factory. Chatter in my mum's room as well as next door. 22:51. My phone came on.

Someone named Rob texted me 'Hi what is engine size of ur car pls thanks rob' ‭from Aldershot.‬ I don't have a car. I shall say 15" inches. Must be that Mo knob upto his usual tricks. Mum is still talking to herself. ‭A man in Daventry‬ called and Mo has used my number on Gumtree 1232166715. Advertising a car. Peugeot 307 hdi car on gumtree. Farnham Surrey is mentioned. Another person has texted me. I know that there have been data breaches and identity theft. I may need to change my number. Makes me think of the times that I was getting calls from those towns. Usually about PPI and accident compensation. No is probably not his name. Re: Peugeot 307 HDI only 97K miles £300. Just had another call from a number. http://gumtree.com/p/Peugeot-307-hdi-only-97k-miles/1232166715
The ad was posted a day ago. What is the point? A voicemail regarding the ad came to my inbox. I have just texted the customer.
Chris Cornell - You Know My Name

Echos is still open. Clubbers are still around. Some guy laughing hysterically. People stood outside Savers. A few nice girls. Well the legs anyway.
Stardust-Music sounds better with you

I have forgotten the rota hours and holidays to put into email. Part a wasted journey. Concerned about this identity theft.

Gypsy Brides US is ridiculous. You may have watched Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on Ch4. Quest Red.

My brother needs to give it a rest. Waking me up when he is lecturing my mother on how to have a bath.

At the gym I did see a fine pair of buttocks on this lass doing press ups or something. Also on Fran C. Charlie XCX not a good music artist. "Come onto me" is she asking for the bloke to jizz on her? I think so. This brunette that was on the cross trainer has a nice bum and tits. Wearing black leggings with pink on her sports bra. Another pretty brunette in floral design top. Nice body. So has the one in light blue top. Take a picture it'll last longer. Some lady with her legs over her head. Impressive. One in black stretching the back leg has a nice ass. Wolfmother-Woman

Got2Be ad with a typical camp stylist creating a bubble ponytail. Lloyds Bank ad with the cover of Praise You. I don't rate Drake. Not sure about the auto tune. Box Power List Will Best spewing a load of bollocks. Rihanna's Work with the lyrics that confuses everyone. See Raptor Badger. The 16kg dumbbell got a little heavy as I was doing bench press. Could have dropped it so swung to the side and fell off the bench. Culinary Genius looks daft on ITV. Some Towie nob or boyfriend of a Towie nob was suspected of the acid attack in a club. These are the types of people that the teens idolise. Arthur Collins.
A teenager that had a haircut for a charity was removed from classes, Taylor Jones. A pregnant woman and her husband were attacked by two mastiff dogs. It's owner drove off without leaving her details. Scandaleyes Reloaded ad has been pulled due to it being misleading. It's one item that is promoted in Savers. North Norfolk council mistakingly said Gerry Anderson would be attending the event however he is dead. A race attack in the US by a black man. Some people on Twitter will go off on one. Physicists have created a fluid with negative mass.

Couples Come Dine With Me ch4 Lucy has nice tits. BBC News in Croydon. Some black man standing next to the reporter in view of the camera. Some Indian kid with glasses. Let the reporter do their job. Isobella Fraser the Australian woman in that club interviewed with her sister is hot. How To Live Mortgage Free ch4. Some people have bought a boat and live there now. Annie had a business from the age of 16, at 26 she buys a plot of unused land. Ch5 Bailiffs were at the Chohan's shop. The case is suspended but all the members of the family abuse the agents. Twats get arrested. Can't Pay We'll Take It Away. See tweets.