Saturday 10 June 2017

The Ones -Flawless

I skipped the junior doctors bit as it was boring me. The pole fitness bit she could do naked. 
Look at that arse.
 I train at that gym and her friend is hot too. What exactly does she do for a living?
icon
Why the fuck do I bother ringing work when no one picks up. Goes to the fax machine or internet dialup. More chatter from my mum. Doesn't really give a shit.

The delivery was fucking me off. Less chatter and just have a sense of urgency. Some woman who was going to be served soon enough placed her hair dye on the shelf and was looking over at me. She left. I'm sure that it was her that returned and bought a different item. Was was the point? My younger brother has borrowed money from my youngest brother and he is talking some shite about courses. I have been up since the early morning.
The person that I have had to deal with doesn't live far from e. Here is his criminal record.













Daniel Alex Allan Jones, aged 29, of Belton Road, Loughborough.
Indicated plea of guilty to stealing perfume to the value of £84.97 belonging to TK Maxx in Loughborough on December 4, 2016. Committed to prison for three weeks concurrent, suspended for 12 months. Reason for custody: prolific offender, offences caused fear to victim, drug habit contributed. Must have treatment for drug dependency as a non-resident patient for six months. To comply with any instructions of the responsible officer to attend appointments or to participate in any activity up to a maximum of 10 days.
Plea changed to guilty of stealing perfume to the value of £49.98 belonging to Savers in Loughborough on November 27, 2016. Committed to prison for 16 weeks, suspended for 12 months.
Plea changed to guilty of stealing perfume to a value unknown belonging to Savers in Loughborough on December 1, 2016. Committed to prison for 16 weeks concurrent, suspended for 12 months.
Conviction of an offence while a community order made by Leicester Magistrates’ Court on November 26, 2016, for the offences of four counts of theft is in force. No adjudication - dealt with for original offence.
Community order made by Leicester and Rutland Magistrates’ Court on November 25, 2016, revoked.
Plea changed to guilty of stealing laundry items to the value of £25 belonging to Poundland in Loughborough on December 19, 2016. No separate penalty.
Plea changed to guilty of stealing chocolates to the value of £58 belonging to Tesco in Loughborough on December 15, 2016. No separate penalty.
Found guilty of assault by beating in Loughborough on December 19, 2016. Committed to prison for 16 weeks, suspended for 12 months. To pay compensation of £70.
Found guilty of assault in Loughborough on December 19, 2016. No separate penalty.

A woman from Loughborough called Luccia Amerecco is in prison and was let out for botox injections. Some associate of hers had a rant and the people commenting just don't know how to spell karma. He has a criminal past but is rehabilited. So someone pointed that out to Trustatrader.com No smoke without fire. Casual racism concerning a post about Keith Vaz. Linda Cuntingham says something unfunny. #Bellend
VIEW FULL MOBILE PAGE
Danielle Morris faked a paternity test to fool Jamie Somers. Goldigger-Kanye West  99 Problems-Jay Z
Another bellend on Twitter. Not bothered about him. Not a nonce. It is a large cock.

 This fucking nonce using London Bridge attack hash tags to further his small dick. #pervert






I was looking in Boots and just as I am about to leave I spot the security guard standing there. Just doing his job but yet again I am innocent. 99 Problems - Jay-z Someone else had loud music on their pc, not using their headphones. I could tell who it was. The staff member and the lady that I used to work with thought it was me. Really?! It wasn't me. Just seems like bollocks to me. Slipknot - Duality

Jo Cox Death Of An Mp and some right wing arseholes are tweeting inappropriate things. See #Jocox Vile people, take this Avon Rep from Birmingham.

The hot assistant manager from another store was working here today. She introduced herself by mentioning the lack of SAS. I didn't like her at first. I should have three belled this guy who was scruffy and walking slowly. No one was keeping an eye on him. He sped up on his way out as the barrier went off. Stole something.
More numbers ringing me up. Accident claim line. Windows telemarketing and a silent call.

  XBOX Project Scorpio available on Amazon