Tuesday 5 September 2017

Booty Luv- Some Kinda Rush

icon
This guy that came into the store I wasn't suspicious of but then saw he was up to something. He had put a bottle in his bag and wanted to buy a bag. I knew it was for wrong. He claimed to have put it back but the barrier went off. I had alerted management as soon and confronted him. He went off. Wanker. Knights Of Cydonia - Muse A Perfect Circle - Passive As expected the staff at Cashino are at the front door. Just curious I gather. Watching me maybe. I thought about waving. The supervisor has been enlisted to work the delivery on her day off. The same twat and his mate came in an took another bottle. Then Jolene comes in. She claimed to have bought bottles from earlier. Arsehole twat then knocks stuff off the shelf. This scruffy guy in grey comes in and is on about smellys. Just say air freshener. He is another one to watch out for. The rude blonde Each was in but I wasn't going to serve that cunt. It's all on today. So the once apprentice later sales assistant Kirah left the job... again, hopefully she handed in her notice this time. They say lightening doesn't strike in the same place twice. 99 Problems. The lady working at Vision Express is hot. My brother had called me whilst I was in the library. The call didn't matter. 01782 970499 rang me again. That automated voice on the Vodafone line don't half talk some shit. The internet connection is shoddy.

Manager was a pain. Woman just let me get on with it. Working on my day off. Shoplifter in again, caught by assistant manager. I missed him. He was apparently watching me. 02036346682 London called me. 

I am watching Hidden Figures. Based on the true story. African American women working for NASA. There work hadn't been acknowledged until now. Interesting opening scene. 1961. They were the mathematicians helping John Glenn getting into space.
Octavia Spencer, Janalle Monae, Taraji P Henson, Jim Parsons, Kirsten Dunst, Kevin Costner. Special features included. Pharell Williams and Hans Zimmer provide the music. More songs from the 60s to set the scene. Mary is hot. You might like The Butler, Birth Of A Nation, Selma, Mandela, 12 Years A Slave, Get Out, Black And White, Malcolm X, The Help, Roots. Great cast. It was pre segregation in America. Sexism and racism in the workplace. Irony being the white Americans were also immigrants. Another scene to highlight where Katherine had to find a toilet. Also the way they speak to her and stare is rude. Dorothy wanting a supervisor role but not getting it. Whoever came up with the Jim Crow laws is the dumbest fuck that ever existed. It is an alien world to modern America. In the TV show Timeless the crew visit this time and get help from Katherine. Read the book Dreams Of My Father by Barack Obama and the autobiographies by Maya Angelou. See Black History Month and Black Lives Matter. Jim Parsons plays a scientist on The Big Bang Theory. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LTI1RHG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pleasetakealo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01LTI1RHG&linkId=c71b17aa83c5f710e81a504c0f4c1357

Do you know anyone looking for work? Savers Health And Beauty Loughborough is looking for an Apprentice and two Sales Assistants. Apply online at Savers.jobs Please share. loughboroughecho.net/news Poor snowflake offended at a multicoloured hat worn by off duty policeman at #gaypride Fucking moron. Had to be an altright bellend too.

I served this attractive blonde couple. He was muscular. She had nice boobs and legs. The gym at night is left in a state. Kirah the former colleague had left the job again without handing in her notice. Not clever.



Ministryofdesign1@hotmail.com looking for staff.

Pandora are hiring. They assumed it was a female well that's who I am asking for. 

There are quite a few attractive staff at Vision Express, especially the Optician, the lady Hanna was pretty. Frustrating getting my mum to listen and follow instructions as there is a language barrier. The staff are patient. Just paid quite abit for new glasses. 






you might be attractive, but a snowflake and a cunt. Oh right you're the one with the nice tits. You're boyfriend is that bellend.
Wow you're rude ain't you? I don't use Messenger fam. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. 


Megan Eddington

Megan Eddington
Why did you share my profile pictures?

Megan Eddington
??
Megan Eddington
Oi
Answer
Megan Eddington
Yeah that's what I thought you perv (nope not a perv)
I'm sure you have other SINGLE hoes you can go and stalk

(not stalking anyone.)

Bye bye darlin😘😘