Friday 17 November 2017

Ghost Whirl - Jonathan Toth




Jobsite











Is it time to stop sending you job alerts?


Hello,
It's been a while since you last used your job alert. So, from next week we'll only get in touch with news from Jobsite.
However, you can keep receiving your alerts, simply by confirming here.

Keep sending me job alerts

P.S. Want more? Create your profile now.

































Again my brother complains about his mess in the sink. "I'm gonna need everyone to clean up" Well it isn't about what you need. Clean up your mess then. No time for your whining. I didn't leave the mess. And stop cleaning the stuff in my room. I would sort my own stuff out. I'm just going to ignore him. 99 Problems but a bitch ain't one.

Some spunkstain spammer left comments on my Facebook post. It is a scam. Movie links that if you Google there are articles about it.