Monday 4 June 2018

Supergrass - The Road To Rouen

CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

I had this dream where I was in the countryside on the outskirts of town. I see buildings in the distance. There is a Game Of Thrones theme. Rivers run separating the land. There is an ancient tree and with a walkway leading up to it. A forest surrounds it. It is dark as you approach the tree so people avoid it. The assistant manager played the role of Khaleesi. I spotted a large dragon. A family or bunch of friends were watching a film.

In the next dream it featured Barack and Michelle Obama. Now with free time they were to go to a new comedy panel show. They were busy flirting with each other. Laying in bed. You could see Barack has an athletic body. In the car Michelle drove and narrowly avoided a cyclist. On the streets of the UK. I had gone to the front door to answer it. Some maintenance men were there. A group of students next door and a man in orange overalls collecting a bill.

I may have not mentioned a dream before where I worked with a team of paranormal investigators/cops. Visiting a residents that was haunted also demonic possession was involved. I might have already mentioned it.

I didn't go gym as I still felt tired. More chatter from the other rooms. Losing sleep. I wasn't so bothered anymore about my training especially squats and deadlifts.

Kate Spade

Inspired by true events. Comes a film called Winchester. If you like The Woman In Black and The Limehouse Golem then you might like this. A supernatural horror. A Doctor is hired by a member of the Winchester Company to do an assessment on Sarah Winchester. She may lose everything based on the report. The mansion is haunted. The rooms are continuously rebuilt. I may have seen a Ghost Adventures episode about this subject. Jason Clarke, Helen Mirren, Sarah Snook. Snook was in a film called Predestination which I recommend. I recognized Gus Sampson from the Insidious series. There is a making of documentary. 




Anthony Bourdain