Sunday 7 October 2018

Woman Of The World - Amy Macdonald

icon
I did a shift in Milton Keynes Bowl. It was a 70s theme. 1000 guest approx. Several waiting staff, chefs etc. In a huge marquee. I worked with some people that were either happy, miserable or both. The dancers looked hot in skimpy outfits especially the lady with the afro. Had an issue at table 112 that were delivered starter but opted for Veggie option. Teams of 5 would carry 2 plates at a time, go in line put down on table at the same time. People going in/out were to stick to the left. Didn't happen. Chaos ensued. There was a girl named Ruby that looks like Siobhan Donaghy. We had got lost in the car on the way to the shift. Bloody roundabouts. Some staff wore fancy dress. There were glowsticks meant for guests that staff had nicked. I missed one of my table as i followed wrong que ie mix up. There were issues about a few being able to carry plates, missing team members, arguement over sorting cutlery. Teams were in competition to get service done quick, customer service was ok. Not sure if i'll go back.

Herda Whisky

Click here for free trial! The date was Saturday 9th July 2011. I had been working from 5.30pm Sat till 7am Sun. I was holding a tray of champagne which a few of the others had dropped along the way. First guest I saw was Stephanie Beecham. Later I had to go to the Saloon/hotel entrance. Usher Raymond walks past. I stood by the stairs and saw Joan Collins come down and so offered her a glass which she took. Later during dinner service I was to look after Table 20 which had Samantha and Omaru Mumba sat on it. They were lovely people as were all the guests. The Royals of Brunei were sat amongst the guests. Faye Dunaway had sat at the top table. Amongst her were Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. At the time of clearing I had several plates to take to the kitchen and was basically stuck between Eva Longoria and Hilary Swank. Bruno mars had performed at the party and he is good live. There happened to be some guy from Glee, so I was told. It was a busy and tiring shift. I often think back to the shifts that I've done. it would have been cool to speak to some of these people, maybe ask a few questions, but I feel I would have got into trouble. I remember Shannon Doherty, Jerry Hall (very tall), the actor that plays Ben in Reaper. I had seen some of the 90210 cast two years ago along with Ne-Yo and Janet Jackson. I have posted about the Silverstone and other Rouge shifts. Bai Ling, Torray Scales, Barbara Mumba were also on my  table. I'd also spotted Adrien Brody. At Silverstone I saw Damon Hill, Murray Walker, Sterling Moss, Jackie Stewart. Orlando Bloom was at the Aston Martin auction in Newport Pagnell this summer.

Angie Moon

Sunday - Whites Fine Foods
There was a champagne and canope reception, many of the guests were from last night. Quite a few milfs. Really posh people. 170 guests. But for dinner it was just 20. I like posh girls but you never know how naughty they maybe behind closed doors. Same be said about older women. We served food to the ladies first. Then the gents. Used the loo and heard music coming out from the speakers built into the portacabin. Muse 'Starlight' i have just finished and it seems to be quite sunny. Change from last couple of days. I'm back to Kitchen Porter shifts from tommorow. #bugger

Whites Fine Foods - Chipping Campden DATE: 10/8/2011 10:30:24 PM  The shift was over in Gloucestershire. We were on a farm. The wedding breakfast was in a marquee. Champagne service went smoothly. On the journey there and back passed through Stratford Upon Avon which is quite picturesque. The starters were fish based foods, clams, oysters servrd on three tier trays covered in seaweed. The mains Bangers n Mash. For desert there were profitteroles, strawberries with cream and chocolate. Later an assortment of fruits were offered then coffee. Tried finding the way out, but as it was dark, ended up going a different route, down some stairs! Eventually found the exit. Well I am back there tommorow.  fionaherbertcatering.co.uk maverickvenues.com

On the way to the McArtney shift. Sitting in an open top volkswagen. Quite sunny. Feel the wind at the back of my head. Just driving through Derby. I hadn't bought any money or a drink with me. Not a good idea. Been reading my Torchwood book. Now playing B.o.b Airplanes Instrumental. There are only two others on this shift. Dom and Jess.

The area was nice and so were the people especially the bride & groom. There were plenty of stunning women there. Champagne and canopes were being served. Had the three courses and I manned the coffee station. Burgers and cheese biscuits were served later. It was a long and winding road to and from the venue. The staff are great. I had continuing spasms and pain. I'm not sure where we are to be honest. Derbyshire.

I could pass myself as being younger and go to these Freshers parties. But I wouldn't. I'm slightly envious. I never did take part in anything involving Freshers events, not sure if there was owt. I'd come to enroll at the a Radmoor campus and not wish to be included for membership for students union. I wasn't as mature as my peers and had low self esteem and lack of confidence. I thought what if I could go back, what would I do differently? I should add a jobs post. I'm working for Rouge Recruitment and Gap Personnel. I also recommend Travail. Rouge is in Loughborough, Stafford and Warrington. Gap is in Leicester although are now called CSP. Travail is in many places but it' the Loughborough office which I found helpful. Fish4jobs, myjobs, jobcentreplus, Jobsite and Retailchoice are good sites. I shall become an affiliate and/or post Job details. Be sure to checkout Adgitize, Linkshare, Adsense, Adwords and Linkbucks.

I have been working Kitchen Porter shifts. It is really hot out there. I also have spotted quite a few hot women around town, students definetly. Possibly Freshers. Had a bit of a job taking off the vents from the ceiling then then scrubbing them clean before putting them through the dishwasher. The next day i'd be spraying chemicals onto the ceiling and wiping the muck off. I'd eventually replace the vents. Did the potwash as usual. Wiped down fridges and other surfaces. Did sweeping and mopping up spillages. Sorting the drystores and equipment storage. I shall be working for McArtney Catering on sunday. They use these perplex champagne trays. You place the glasses on the circles of on the base. Then the tray with handles is slid across until its firmly holding the champagne glasses then lift. Apparently they cost £60 each. I've seen quite a few spill a tray full of glasses. These would've been better. Remember Google is your friend.

Aston Villa vs Newcastle 9/17/2011
Well the score was 1 all. But to the more important thing. I still suffered the bloody spasms. Kick off was 3pm so i had to waiter service. Only had 3 tables to look after. Apparently i've had good feedback. I managed to get all three courses out before 3pm. Plenty of time to help others by taking their clearing. Replenishing each station with sideplates. I'd signed out for 6pm. The starters from what i can remember were spicy tomato soup and melon cocktail starter. Desserts being Vanilla pomegranet and Apple crumble with custard. I'm also gonna mention last nights Candyman 3. Donna D'Errico looked good and still does now. I enjoyed the final episode of Torchwood. The recent Doctor Who episode The Girl Who Waited was nice. The X factor had it's usual numpties eg Bharat Basini. I shall become an affiliate of some adult sites. Dom Robinson aka Dosezxl was featured on RudeTube: Mashups & Mixes. I'm doin Kitchen Porter shifts at Loughborough College next week. Happy Endings is a great comedy on E4. Peace Out!

Kendro were attractive. Twisted weren't bad and ought to have gone through. You might like my site ukreseller.we.bs i have been finding more interesting stuff on youtube. I'm back at Stroxton House tommorow for a girl Isodora Welby's 18th birthday party. Derek Laud (big brother 6) was the guest at her sister's wedding Novelist, Venetia Welby. Zannia the other sister takes part in Dressage competitions. Venetia had married a former Commonwealth athlete. I'm just reading the Loughborough Echo, 'A mother-of-two died in her home when a discarded cigarette set fire to her clothes and engulfed her in flames.' SMOKING KILLS. Having watched an episode of X-factor i spotted 50 yr old Christine (older version of Kerry Katona). This post hopefully appears on my blog. I shall blog on the journey home from my shift. I must add those heat/cold pads I'd bought from Boots are shit.

The shift was near Grantham. The bride was called Venitia Welby. There were alot of Tories at the wedding. One fella that used to be in big brother, well spoken black guy. He was in there with Science, as I remember. Michael Portillo was at the wedding to. Such a long time for drinks and canopes. The speeches were superb.

I'd done a shift for Rouge Recruitment. Going over to Beeston, working with Posh Nosh East Midlands LTD. The event was a wedding, venue was at the bride's home. The house was quite large sort of thing you might see in Insidious/Paranormal Activity. Laura and William. 96 guests. Melon & fruit starter.. For mains beef, yorkshire pudding and potatoes. The veg and pie were in large trays. The dessert involved an Eton Mess alongside two other types. Tea/coffee and cheese & biscuits plus the wedding cake were offered later. I'd been doing some washing up, drying and barwork as well as other odd little jobs that were asked of me. The staff were great to work with and the guests were lovely. They were having their speeches and i could hear the bride on the mic calling to the young 2/3 year old Abbie. She was cute. There had been a marquee set up for the wedding breakfast. It had been sunny in the day, cold at night. Finished after 11pm. Got back to home in Loughborough around midnight.

Click here to visit Belle Lingerie








Click here to visit Belle Lingerie