Friday 8 February 2019

White Town - I'm Giving Up


Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases

Buy Tickets To Shows, Events,Concerts,Festivals and more


Noble
Destiny Films 2015. Vietnam 1989. Cert 15. Drama about an Irish woman travelling to Asia. Based on a true story. I also recommend Tracks, Wild. Deidre O'Kane, Sarah Greene, Brendan Coyle, Liam Cunningham, Ruth Negga, Nhu Quynh Nguyen, Mark Huberman, Kinh Quoc. A great cast. The little girl has a good singing voice. Some humour. The teen/young woman and the mature version are attractive. See the real life Christina Noble. There is some charity work that Christina has done. Humbling and inspirational. Directed by Stephen Bradley. Worth checking out. Extras included: trailer, behind the scenes. Bridge Across My Sorrows. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AJZ8E3A/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01AJZ8E3A&linkCode=as2&tag=dkc0df-20&linkId=V466SN3OYYPJ5YKQ
I have downloaded many good songs. Not much happens on Facebook. I worked hard and not for free if I had my way. Shoplifters have the cheek to return. They need beating to death. My mum is practically saying jewra about 20 times. Woke me up for fuck sake. The Berry group had dissapeared or that I have been blocked from it. I would see upcoming shifts. I will ring up as normal. Admin are just daft cunts. As I have nothing to be sorry for. Nothing happened. Automated call from ‭01704 204005‬ Southport. I looked back at my Facebook timeline and a I must have been angry. I apologise to those offended. Deleted lots of posts.
I worked at Stapleford Park Country Hotel, Leics. Sat 9th July 2013. A VIP party. The Royal family of Brunei were there. They were the hosts. Whilst waiting for the guests to arrive. I spotted Usher Raymond. Hilary Swank would make her way down the stairs with her husband, joking "it's like we're getting married" the waiting staff were stood by the stairs. Joan Collins later came down. I served her a glass of champagne. Some colleagues Spotted various celebs. One had a look at the guest list. Glasses were smashed as they fell off trays. I was the only one that didn't have an accident. My table had Samantha and Omaru Mumba, Bai Ling. I went to Table 1 as a new place setting was done for Faye Dunaway. Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Adrien Brody, Eva Longoria were at this table later on. Bruno Mars performed for the guests after dinner. Pamela Anderson was in one other room. Two years earlier which was my second ever catering shift. I had to sign an injunction. I offered Janet Jackson some canopes. Saw some other members of her family. Spotted Ne-yo and Jojo. Got chatting to and shook hands with Camille Guaty. Faye D was there complaining about the sticky carpet. It is funny how Karen was trying to dictate to me what I can and cannot have on my Facebook page. Twat
‭0845 429 0073‬ just called. Manager overslept. The sequel to The Maze Runner. Thomas and friends have escaped from the maze and found themselves rescued by an organization. They go on a road trip to find answers and possibly a cure. Wckd are after them. There are these zombies called Kranks that are ferocious. Imagine World War Z meets Mad Max. Great special effects. Cert 12. Bonus includes deleted scenes, storyboard and gag reel. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018HCDQLC/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B018HCDQLC&linkCode=as2&tag=dkc0df-20&linkId=AD3TDPCLAQUEHNJO Irrational Man Professor Abe Lucas has come a university to teach. Played by Joaquin Pheonix. Great line "most of philosophy is vocal masturbation" Emma Stone plays a student named Jill. Abe has a pot belly. The women seem to be obsessive. Annoying in parts. Rita is played by Parker Posey. Clever dialogue. See Gladiator, Walk The Line, Signs. A good cast. There is a sinister but interesting scene regarding a Judge. Classical music and jazz soundtrack. It is a romance/comedy/drama. Written and directed by Woody Allen. Warner Bros 2015. 5051892194464
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019HQ80WM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B019HQ80WM&linkCode=as2&tag=dkc0df-20&linkId=HH3TEEZNYYD5B5LB