Saturday 2 November 2019

Fine - Mike Shinoda

icon





Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video
Mike Shinoda

The song that he is dancing to...

Absolute cowards in the video. Want to play the victim.


Here is a workout with John Cena. I had not heard of him until maybe a year ago. 



What the hell are you on Rod?
I went to Wilkos and bought two items. In Tesco, the barrier alarm went off. So the security guard spoke to me. I was quite tired after having work from 4am. I hadn't realised what I did with the reciept. I did not get one from Wilkos. I had paid for all my items. The headphones had not been detagged. So it wasn't my fault.

Richard is a smarmy little faggot
https://youtu.be/VVW9bFBtdpM

I am walking home with my Papa John's pizza when some guy in his car yells out some random shit. Maybe asking for a slice. I don't know you. Always some bellend saying random shit. We had a visit at work. The young blonde that was there is hot. The tickets for the hair dyes which I tag requested last week hadn't been put out. That led to another customer thinking it was cheaper. She eventually left without the item. A customer referred to a politician as a clown. The MP is a member of The Brexit Party in Loughborough. He was filming something on his phone using a selfie stick. Someone said "up/fuck the Labour Party"


I copied this from Twitter. Wtf.
89-year-old Holocaust survivor given police protection after receiving death threats
Liliana Segre, who is a senator for life in Italy, has been given police protection after receiving threats following a motion she put forward calling on the government to combat hate, racism and anti-semitism passed in Italy's parliament.

I am watching MA, a psychological horror starring Octavia Spencer. A Blumhouse and Universal Pictures production. Cert 15. It is now Nov 2019. I did see comments on how people weren't happy with the character Octavia was playing. The theme sounds nice. Juliet Lewis also stars. Erica and her daughter Maggie have moved into a new town. I do like the Stu character he is amusing. Haley the blonde is hot. One guy has a nice body. She has made a group of friends. There is a chance meeting with a mature woman named Sue Ann. They asked her to buy some alcohol and she is now cyber stalking them. She is friendly with them. Allowing them to party at her home. You see the reasons for her motives or just guessing. You may have seen Scream, Truth Or Die, Truth Or Dare, Hostel. I will look at reviews, trivia and discussions. Things always turn sinister. The actress playing Maggie does remind me a little of Anne Hathaway. Worth checking out. Good acting.

Ma
Cast

5 missed calls and 5 text. You still have the audacity to ask to borrow money when I haven't been paid back. Your daughter and the other stuff is not my problem.
Texts: Easy Kish sorry to bother you it's just a very quick one basically I'm selling my car will be gone next Friday but I just wondered if you could please help me I and lend me £200 just till next Friday and I can send it back and I have a little extra to see me through to the rest of the month it's just that I need to get a few bits in Chelsea but the vehicle this week as well get something sorted with Gracie and the fair and foodstuff
Are you able to get anything at all please even just 50 quid and I can try elsewhere for the message just unfortunate that I can't get rid of the car today otherwise I would have please Cheers J
Please brother sorry to be a real pain I will get a bandage for your promise because I'm sat in the car anyway even if you can just do £50 please that will help massively cheers J
Can you at least send 15 quid please sorry

The delivery was running 2 hours behind schedule. I hadn't had a break. It was busier. A work colleague couldn't get the bus and later something was happening at home so she wasn't in. The young colleague had been moaning.







RABID is a horror film starring Laura Vandervoort, Benjamin Hollingsworth, Phil Brooks. A film by the Soska sisters. A remake of a Cronenberg classic. The menu song is interesting. Hard to find the soundtrack. Cert 18. I thought that it might be my TV screen. It is the visual effect. Also the make up on Laura. She has looked better. I last saw her in Jigsaw. Her biggest role was in Smallville. This is an indie arthouse flick from Canada. A designer at a fashion company lives a life of solitude. She is involved in a car accident which leaves her deformed. Good special effects. Nice acting. The term Transhumanism is interesting. A medical experimental producer is offered and the protagonist Rose decides to undergo the procedure. However there are side effects. When I looked at the front cover I assumed it to be a zombie film. I didn't read the blurb on the back. I did think that the hospital would have done something to fix her face. She looks hot after the procedure. I have to look at IMDb and discussions. You may have seen Excision, Sorry To Bother You, Tusk, The Cure For Wellness, In Fabric, REC.

For blogs, websites, hosting and reselling



So @instagram Clemmie Hooper creates a fake account online where she abused Black women online FOR MONTHS and she admitted to this. I call it out and posit that she shouldn’t remain a midwife and it’s MY account you delete? You’re white supremacists. 
This is why I have my podcast @SayYourMindPod because social media platforms like @instagram will happily stand by while Black women are abused online but will delete our accounts to silence us when we speak out. 
Somehow in all of this Clemmie is STILL the victim and it is only because she is white AND woman. @instagram @mosseri you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are the ecosystem that allows racism to thrive. 
Black women’s online safety clearly doesn’t matter to @instagram and @mosseriwhich is why they don’t look into accounts that are being reported properly. They consider whether the person being talked about is in a “protected group” (white) and silence the Black people. 
I also know that it’s because Clemmie is a verified @instagram account and I’m not that they took her reporting my page so seriously.
This is a woman who claimed to have read ‘Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race’ when she is utilising everything racism offers. 
The amount of times I’ve reported the abuse sent my way online yet @instagramand thus @mosseri have claimed it doesn’t violate any rules yet me calling out someone who abused Black women through a fake account, somehow does. TRASH. 
Obviously with @facebookbeing your parent company I’m aware that you’re happy to accept money from white supremacists in exchange for looking away when they post flagrant inaccuracies to skew democracy but this is WILD. 
Clemmie can keep her instagram account. I will now write to the NMC (nursing and midwifery council) and include these attempts to silence me. She should definitely lose her pin and not be allowed to practice as a midwife. 
Those who are able to defend Clemmie’s actions knowing what she did to Black women online, are able to do so because they believe people can be separate from their racism. 
She wrote crap about a lot of people, even her husband, from her fake account. She didn’t “unmask herself” like news reports say, she was unmasked by those savvy enough to catch her. 
It’s the fact that she invited Candice onto her podcast to discuss the stats that five times more likely to die during childbirth in comparison to white women, while simultaneously posting from her troll account that Candice brings up race too much. 
My name was brought into this online mummy gossip site while I was pregnant but somehow I should be okay with knowing she’s a midwife (at the hospital I gave birth at) yet is doing such vile things online??

No. Never. 
She doesn’t leave her racism at home when she goes into hospitals to work as a midwife.
She therefore represents the type of medical professionals Black women encounter during pregnancy, who do not believe us about our own bodies. 
These are the exact points I made on @instagram only for my account to be deleted. I guess insta would just prefer that Black women die in silence. 
Black women receive the most abuse online. Research has shown this. Yet. It is OUR accounts that get suspended/deleted.

This is how racism works. As Black women we are meant to receive the abuse and say nothing. 
When some of you Black influencers are partnering with Facebook and Instagram, this is the reality of it all, they use our Black faces to further their white supremacist leanings. They do not care about Black people. 
I also want @instagram to consider that Clemmie’s supporters claim she shouldn’t be critiqued because it may affect her livelihood BUT my livelihood isn’t considered when they’re reporting my account that I get sponsorships for? 
What this shows is that the socio-economic repercussions Black women face when they speak out about racism, is what white people count on to silence us. 






Clemmie doesn't sound like a nice person. Dealing with furniture and things being dumped at the house even said that I didn't want it. Those wireless headphones don't sync with my phone. I don't have the reciept. Fucking Google App opens up randomly. The rota needs to be sorted. Staff should be hired. Someone needs to pull their finger out. The delivery being late. The two work experience girls not turning up. Someone rang but I don't know who. The supervisor was late and seemed to take his time. I had said "morning" to five different people and not one answered back. This little boy grabs the roll of security tags. This woman with glasses wanted confirmation on the price of Nurofen. The ticket is right there. The cages were left in a state and the footstool was outside in the rain. Facing up hadn't been done. Customers still dump items around the shop. I sent a text to the assistant manager and never got a reply. My brother asks for money. Text message must've used auto correct.

Doctor Who

These people sending Candace hate are buttfucks
Stephen Crowder was asking people not to blame all Conservatives after the Christchurch attack and he does stuff like this. Fucking prick.
https://amzn.to/2Q5tXQO
The irony in Don Jr's book title.


Candace Owens and Jesse Peterson approve this message.


The song used in the trailer:

Well that was a waste of time. The fair was here already setting up. The delivery truck came. They were told to access another part of town and bring the cages from there. So they returned to depot. It was pointless having one for today anyway. I got signed out early. Now I need to come in on Sunday to deal with it. There is another one on Monday. The place didn't look like it'd been faced up. The chiller wasn't filled. Why the fuck do I bother?