Wednesday 13 November 2019

Gaelynn Lea - Someday We'll Linger In The Sun

Gaelynn Lea
Someday We'll Linger in the Sun
Bella Rose Some fine young women pole dancing  PlayStation 5
Why are Tariq Nasheed's followers such assholes?
Want to see more? tanyatate.com FC_promo_banner-300x600_5
I hope that the guy who wrote this gets shot.

So the fucking delivery was late yet again. I had to speak to Transport more than once. The manager wasn't in when she should have been. I wasn't working the cage. I was dropping it in the relevant pile as it is easier to work. I knew what time it was and it isn't my fault, so... Yesterday a customer waiting in the queue got impatient and placed the skin wipes in the dumpbin by the till and left. The pensioner couple came to be served next. The man says "they wouldn't be doing that in the Arab country or their hands would be chopped off." I think he was wanting me to agree but I don't. They may have been Eastern European. The rude lesbian with the nose ring was in with her girlfriend, who was in a mood as Blondie had been saying something about having long nails not being a good look. Some lover's tiff. The mature ginger woman was with her son and seemed rude/abrupt. Mature asian woman picked up the wrong nicotenw gum and ended up getting a refund. Fuck my life. Some people seem snobby. A colleague could not make it so that meant that I had to stay behind. I am sure that the Irish lady that works at the opticians was joking when she said "you (the company) discriminate against men." When we did not sell hairbrushes for men. Just pick up the ones we do have. This Muslim girl opened a draw that was beneath the nails and eyebrow section. It is for staff only. I wondered why another manager called as to if had received our delivery. They were waiting for theirs I guess. This blonde woman was a little annoyed. She was waiting in the queue when the card machine on the till played up. A previous customer was being served by a colleague. The manager spoke of wanting to remove the flier shelves. I had put a few "overs" on there. They weren't going to go out. I am not to change facings. People don't seem to look at the correct price ticket when purchasing an item. The woman with aspergers/autism was telling me something about money and millennials not keeping hold of their money. Spending it carelessly. It's no laughing matter. The people in the queue wanting to get served. This one blonde woman is miserable, comes in with her husband. Also a butch looking mature woman in metal band t-shirts. At McDonalds these Traveller women with their kids were sat in the restaurant. Food was bought from outside. Which they aren't allowed to do. The redhead makes a fuss. The security radio wasn't working properly. Dennis Nolan comes to the store. He left and lit a match. The acne faced Amy was hovering outside the store. I was told about her on the radio. She swiftly walked off. I might see some pretty customers. Nice thick legs on one. Big tits on another.

My mum talking to herself. "Bhabu..." She did abit more later on. My brother shouted at her. I overslept or the alarm did not go off.

The mature man with the hat that works on the market stall. He owed 89p but gave only 80p. I went and looked at the tag and I was right. He looked back at these customers rather amused. I finally got the eztra bit. Why be a knob. Also this couple were laughing about something. He might have said something to her. It had nothing to do with me. She had to stiffle her laugh as I walked past. Andrew O'Dare the shoplifter came in. I alerted management. He left. Some woman came in asking for a first aider, well a first aid box. We didn't have something adequate. The CCTV folk and surrounding stores were informed. They suggest that I call the ambulance. I told the assistant manager and it was like she wasn't going to do anything. FML. Was somebody with the girl that fell? Tango Victor could not see the victim. I couldn't either. Makes the company look bad.





I have just started The Flash season 6. The old characters return. Some new ones are introduced. Months after losing Nora. Team Flash are trying to do the best they can. These blackholes have been appearing in Central City. Godspeed is on the run. Dr. Rosa has just lost his mother and he is looking to create a cure to combat a disease. There must be someone new doing the soundtrack or perhaps the original composer and producer decided to have some fun. The Crisis on infinite Earths is coming. It was a good episode. Worth taking a look at the reaction channels on YouTube.  This song plays when Ultraviolet attacks CCPD in episode 2.


  1. So Lottie is another bigot like Hopkins. The Apprentice. Ellen can be friends with George if she wants. The people against Antifa are fascists. This Maya woman in the replies is one of them.

I have finally watched John Wick 3: Parabellum. Follows on from the last scene in chapter 2. Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburn, Lance Reddick, Ian McShane, Angelica Huston, Halle Berry, Jerome Flynn. There is a bounty on John's head. Every assasin will target him. He wants to get what help he can and is not going down without a fight. Some humour. Clever fight scenes. Note the one in the library. Pencil, book, horse etc John will use whatever he can get his hands on. Good locations. Great cast of actors. There is another nod to The Matrix where the room is dark expect for green lasers shining. A strange penthouse which is like a hall of mirrors. I could not quite read the subtitles. The Adjudicator was great. I will look at trivia and reactions to this film. You will love the soundtrack. There is apparently going to be another sequel. I am looking to see Bill & Ted 3. Some rumours were around regarding Matrix 4. I recognised an actor from Wonder Woman film. There are special features. It is a breathtaking film.


Well done to the local police Hays comes to rescue Thomas Cook


Brightburn is a SciFi horror. Reimagining the superhero origin story. Great special effects and superb acting. A young couple living on a farm have been wanting a child for a long time. A ship crashlands which is carrying a baby. They soon bring him up as their own. At the age of 12 there are changes in his behaviour. Contains plenty of violence. You may have heard of Ultraman and Homelander. Tori, Meredith and the schoolteacher are hot. I saw the trailer and was interested. I will look at trivia and discussions about this film.













Cast (21)










"HALIFAX ALERT: Hello Kishore. Suspicious activity has been noticed. You must confirm your details at hlfxdatas1.online/account to avoid service suspension." Scam message was sent from 07514991138 Ben Shithero is a retarded snowflake.

These toxic fragile males need bitchslapping

What a gimp Fucking twats leaving hate comments clearly don't know how to #bebest

Killing In The Name
Mental illness is not a choice
icon

Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video