Tuesday 5 July 2016

Mass Destruction - Faithless

Because of the bloody appointment I didn't get to spend too much time at the gym. More exercises still to do.Took out the loan. The Agent happens to be the mother of a former work colleague. I was having to rummage through stuff to find items that I needed for ID. My Citizen ID card almost wasn't accepted. It is like I don't have any evidence of my existence. It was a weekly repayment. My brother was suprised. My mum was talking to herself whilst I was sleeping. Being woken up by the same bullshit.
I had dreamt that I was at a theme park/festival event. A race track with many features was set up. There were a few starting points. The cars would be colour coded. Small car bodies sat on a roller ball. It would travel through tubes. There was a food theme point, one for youngsters, experienced drivers and one other. It was £25 for three laps. You could share a lap with something. I wondered about how it could be monitored. I was to take part and then avoided it because of the price. I am on a night out in a previous scene. Also the cast of Harry Potter had reunited and payed homage to previous films.
Ch4 News showing Burnley in positive light. Brexit voters sounding stupid. Xenophobic and racist views. Talk of being taken over. Getting immigrants out of the country. One voted because of friends and family. Social media influenced a girl. Apparently several thousand houses are being built everyday to house the immigrants. Look forward to seeing the Twitter comments. A discussion with Kirsty Allsop. Two others are there debating. Comical comments from the kids on Gogglesprogs. Some interesting comments and some stupid. What are they teaching these children? "Asia is not a continent" Nandos is some foreign business. I know the comments about the kids will be up online. You can imagine what the parents of these kids must be like. Boots must be paying royalties through the nose to Jessie J. They have edited the James Blunt lotto ad which doesn't have the same impact. We all say daft things as kids. If there is a new series. Some of the participants won't be returning. The Brummie girl was right about Made In Chelsea and Towie.
A Darwin Award nominee placed her hand between closing train doors thinking that it would reopen. She was then dragged 60ft suffering injuries. What a dumb bitch. Hayes And Harlington Station. Something tells me this woman is going to keep talking. I am wearing ear plugs yet can still hear her.

Up to half price beds at your local Bensons for Beds. Find your nearest store - http://bit.ly/1RkeKqE (2b removed txt STOP to 07797808739)

David & Lisa is an indie film. Cheap. Focuses on mental health issues. Britney Murphy, Luke Haas and Sidney Poitier star. Pg. 1998 film not in widescreen. An Oprah Winfrey production. You may have seen One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, The Aviator, Awakenings. Alison Janey plays David's mom. The actor that played the police officer in Cabin Fever is also in this. The setting is a mental institution for teenagers. The nurse is hot. I have the volume a little low. A good cast of actors. Romantic drama. Brittany Murphy was a sweet girl with a lovely smile.

The comedian Caroline Aherne has died aged 52. She most recently narrated Gogglebox. Also was part of The Fast Show. #scorchio Starred in The Royale Family and as Mrs. Merton. Dubstar-Stars

The blonde woman standing at the end of the tennis court in Wimbledon is quite nice. Andy Murray is playing John Millman. I don't give a damn about sport. Ch4 Life Stripped Bare might be worth seeing just for the female nudity. It must be a repeat of All Star Family Fortunes, hot Leah, daughter of Steve Redgrave and Natalie Anderson.

A couple in Bristol have been arrested as a 1 year old baby was shot with an air rifle. What the fuck?! Dumbass folk having a protest about Brexit. When the people had already voted. I have just seen an ad for Odd Thomas.

Fright Night remake starring Colin Farrell and David Tennant. I never bothered with the series of films. I hope that it is good. The Help might be interesting. The view of this town or housing estate is interesting. Doris is this hot blonde. I believe it is the late actor that stars in Star Trek and Terminator Salvation, Anton Yelchin. Amy is quite nice played by Imogen Poots. Kids have gone missing. Charlie and a friend are investigating. A stranger has just moved in. Jerry played by Colin F. Toni Collette also stars. Possible vampire attacks. Good dialogue especially the comedy. Great acting from all of the cast. A new look for Tennant. Quite like Russell Brand. Surprising end credit song. 99 Problems. One rock
song plays during closing credits No One Believes Me. You may have seen Stakeland, 30 Days Of Night, Blade, Daybreakers.

A few nice bodies at the gym. Nice tits and ass. A mixed race girl was looking for the changing room. There was a blonde in black gym kit with her ginger haired boyfriend. I have had songs on my phone that have dissapeared and the Amazon app doesn't work properly. I was overdrawn because of the pissing bank charges. I served a nice European girl in shorts. She had nice legs.
Amy Williams on The Wright Stuff. New Gladstone Brooks ad with the man in a casual shirt. Two cars decided to go left. Holding up cars. I could have crossed. Belton Rd traffic lights, Loughborough.

The customer this afternoon thought that I was being confusing what the bitch was going to pay and decided that she did not want a certain item. Hadn't entered the pin upon having inserted the card. Also assumed that the contactless payment worked which it hadn't. Fucking nob it was her fault and that of her family member that added the item in the first place. An old woman interrupted me as I offered her sas.

I passed this brunette in a see through white top with black bra underneath. Kirah and Natasha with her sister which I didn't know came into the store.

I have done exceptionally well. I'm too good for all this.

Leicester taxi driver refused a guide dog entering his cab due to religious reasons. Fucking stupid if you ask me. Adt Taxis have sacked the driver. Twice the young man has been refused a car. His girlfriend has filmed the incident and put it on social media.
A police officer in Leicester has admitted to burglary.

Saw this mixed race girl in a v a sports bra. Spotted some brunettes that were tall. There was the short pretty blonde doing squats.

Just got sent this
Light warehouse work, immediate start in Loughborough, day shift, Call 07436810267 now! : joel.madeley