Tuesday 19 July 2016

Stephan Rennicks- New End

So how impatient do you need to be. I was using the Squats and some Muslim guy came over with his programme. I was on my second set and he was stood pretty close just waiting. He was friendly and later on when I was using a leg press a white male in blue t-shirt asks how many sets I had. I had two and he waited patiently on a bench. I was told by an instructor not to do bench press on the equipment as it was not built for it. Some guys had used it before. Some pretty girls at the gym as it was late afternoon. A blonde in black gymwear was with a PT. Nice ass. I saw this other slim blonde in multicoloured leggings which were nice. She had a pert derriere. Lewis the Pt was with his girlfriend and her ass was nice as she was bent over picking something from her bag. There was a nice tanned girl in green. A tall lady with a nice arse. Usual members. Some girl in pink top and black shorts doing exercises on the floor. Good view of her ass. You also have the tanned mature blonde with lovely tits. Wears a pink sports bra.

Interesting seeing Marco Pierre White tell his story of how his chef career began.

At Savers the P20 Sun Lotion is back on offer. Police edt and Sarah Jessica Parker EDP, Loreal legs set, Bloo Foam Aroma. See instore for details.