Monday 11 July 2016

Still I Rise-Caged Bird Songs

Big Trouble In Little China. Directed by John Carpenter. Stars Kurt Russell, Kim Catrall. Fantasy comedy. I saw this as a child back in the 80s. This is a film of that era. Chinatown in San Francisco. I am watching it in 2016. Down the back alley. A gang fight starts and these god like individuals make an appearance. Kurt was also in The Thing. I don't remember so much of this film. I thought of a magical place. Another dimension. How vast is Chinatown? One of the immortals is Raiden. Lo Pan is a villain that has had a girl with green eyes kidnapped.
Knight Rider complete collection boxset dvd. I'm just watching select episodes.
My mum keeps repeating Nubhai. Doesn't listen to anyone. Still talking to herself. The medication clearly isn't doing its job. I suggested CBT but the team just don't listen. It is 11:28pm.
A guy in a Lcfc top was being helpful but I knew what I was doing. Pt Lewis mentioned that they have a bar-pad for when using the barbells. I did see some girl in pink top and tight black shorts.
Tesco Voucher text FreeMsg: Grab a £500 Shopping voucher today? http://voucher-claim.luckywinner.club/?aff_id=31&aff_sub=135prom186&aff_sub6=paAZKhj opt out text noinfo to 63320
The boss was on the phone to her partner, asking to speak to her son as she says over the phone. Called her partner a moron. Not sure what that was about. I didn't need to be there. Two promo items were refunded. A guy jumped the queue, he may have been stoned. I thought that I had to be at work for 1pm but on the rota it said 12pm. Why are we short staffed?
Fragments is this dvd that I am watching. Set in a diner. A violent event takes place. Several people, strangers have to deal with the aftermath. It was unexpected from a viewer's point of view. Guy Piece, Forest Whittaker, Dakota Fanning, Kate Beckinsale, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Hudsona star. Drama. Cert 15. Kate was unrecognisable as the waitress. She has a baby which does nothing but cry. Pointless having it in the scene. Abit of nudity. Tits weren't great. Unsure of the time period. Dakota's character is weird. All that God stuff. 2008 G2Pictures. I'm wondering if there was any point to this film.
I was serving a woman about the perfumes and this man complained about being late. I pressed the bell for a colleague to come help. I served him anyway. The impatient prick. I asked this black twenty-something man for ID. Hid girlfriend looked young. He had left his ID at home and so I turned to the manager to check with her. She said no. The guy called her a bitch after leaving the store, which she heard. She lecturers me after about this. Fuck sake. Shit happens. Fuck her and him. This woman was saying how selling Sas annoys the staff and customers. My trousers had split from the back. Some Chinese guys were having a loud conversation in McDonald's. I believe that I served the daughter of a former manager. On the way to the bank I did see this brunette with a nice arse in those black leggings. Some shoplifter bitch just nicked the alcohol. It wasn't tagged. That mixed race woman that seems a nob confused everyone buy wanting to pay half on card which was 8.00. She gave me 10 cash. The total was £15.80. Some arseholes in this town. I shall forgive and forget. The lady I fantasise would have the card shoved into her smarmy mouth and I'd bash her head on the till desk. The shoplifter I would apprehend and take the bottle she is stealing and smash it into her skull. The broken glass I would use to cut her throat. The alcohol would over her and I would use a lighter to set her on fire and she would stumble out of the store. Zardonic-Raise Hell, Muse-Megalomania.
The Help is a film based on a novel about a writer documenting the life of black maids. Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Anna Camp, David Oweyolo, Sissey Spacek star. You might like The Butler, Malcolm X, Selma cz Black And White.The kid is adorable. #blacklivesmatter good cast of actors. I think Bryce Dallas Howard plays Hilly. Jessica Chastain plays Celia May Foote. There is the actress from Pitch Perfect. Alison Janey also stars. Set in the 50s. The white characters are unlikeable apart from Skeeter. #whiteprivilege You should read I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. Twelve Years A Slave by Solomon Northrop. Mississippi Goddamn - Nina Simone. Nice ending music.
Slipknot - Duality 99 Problems-Jay Z Hyper music -Muse
On Mock The Week the two young comedians Jack the ginger and the guy in red t-shirt just weren't funny. Not much of a turnout for wheelchair tennis.
Two idiot teen boys were hoping to come into the store to buy a drink. But we we were closed and the doors happen to be shut. That should have been obvious. I told them we were closed. The younger one in frustration tried to kick the door open. Twat. Ll Cool J- Mama said knock you out. There was this thirtysomething blonde that was tanned and had a nice figure. I got chatting to the Spanish TalkTalk rep. There was a tall English brunette too. The guys had Scottish and Irish accents.
Fake Britain BBC1. Arsehole fraudsters posing as Bailiffs on the phone. Little Bunnies Nursery and Affinity Hairdressers were the victims. Usually on Twitter the victims are slagged off for being stupid. University Challenge new series. Bristol's captain Clark is pretty. Tomsett is from Hinckley, Leicestershire. There were some cute kids that were in the store. Dispatches: Racist Britain. Post Brexit Racism. Pathetic arseholes on Twitter. Name and shame the cunts. Imagine the reaction to this show. Blurring names and faces of the offenders isn't right. Stupid white people ordering taxis. Retard black woman on the bus giving some Muslims abuse. Simone Joseph fails to see the irony. Some knob punches the 16 year old girl, on CCTV. He was rightfully jailed. He was a black man named Michael Ayoade. Waste Man. Intelligent people having to deal with darwin award nominees. Roll Deep-Racist People.
Lidl ads following the show was about whether the meat is British. Shawna is the lady concerned. Trainspotting Live on Bbc4. The Big Allotment Challenge, Springwatch amongst others are a waste of time.
I am watching Seven starring Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow. Never watched it before. Crime thriller cert 18 from 1995. Two detectives are on the hunt for a serial killer who chooses his victims according to the seven deadly sins. You might like Horsemen, Fallen, Deliver Us From Evil. A graphic film. There is some dark humour. The director went on to make Fight Club.

The slim young black girl from New Look was nice .

‭0141 367 9970‬ U Switch from Glasgow called. Back in the carpark behind work there are a bunch of bin bags which haven't been cleared. So much stuff gets left over and I end up working it. Watching Judge Rinder and some hipster possibly gay bloke spent £500:on a pair of Givency shorts. A fool and his money are easily parted.