Sunday 14 August 2016

Search And Destroy - Skunk Anansie

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/athletes-you-would.166692/page-140 In the spirit of the Olympics.
Katie from Naked Attraction probably had shagged Mathew. https://m.facebook.com/katie.t.nixon?fref=ts
I did see some of the Berry temps. I would have said hello but they were on their way out. The bin bag was not replaced what is the point? I have not been given back enough money to cover my payment for Monday. And he asked for some of it back. Dissatisfied.
I dreamt that I was near a few homes. Someone possibly elderly was in a room. The lights were on and there was an RIP sign with dates on it. I saw this dvd boxset of Towie which some info and clips of Nanny Pat. I was interested in seeing them. I also came face to face with various monsters and I had some people to help me. I see Match Of The Day and there is this an attractive brunette presenter. Where the fuck are the envelopes for your rakhris and stop saying 'jewra' I have woken up to hear her repeat 'jewra kitchen ha' about 30 times.
I masturbate to whiny women. BBC Subtitles 'Gentlemens Carlin' 'was a great freelying'. Post swim interview with Jazz Carlin and a few minutes before.
I knew that head office would contact the manager about the Facebook page. It was only a matter of time. I was nominated for an employee prize draw because of the work that I do on SAS. Shopping vouchers to be won.
Netflix aired Aziz Ansari subtitles from his stand up show over a BBC nature documentary. http://thechive.com/2016/08/03/bbc-accidentally-broadcasts-aziz-ansari-subtitles-over-nature-show-22-photos/
Not sure what is weird but their was a butch lesbian and I guess the blonde was her husband girlfriend and there was the mother 'mutton dressed as lamb'. I served a lady that burped as she was drinking an energy drink. Not very lady like. I did serve the lovely Evie that works at the Freemasons place in Leicester. A former work colleague of mine is taking part in the Rio Paralympics.
Here is a tweet from a USA athlete https://mobile.twitter.com/IbtihajMuhammad/status/721147462929498112?p=v
Some weird tweets @Olumes58
Aug 12
Jessica Ennis-Hill is PERFECTION!!! Talk about an absolute beauty!!! You'd never imagine she's a mother 🔥🔥🔥love my Athletes👅
@BAStaracus
5h
Jessica Ennis-Hill's biggest mistake was becoming a mother.
@K69atie
Nadiya Hussain Take that thing off your head & the abuse will stop dear.
4:42 AM - 14 Aug 2016
Katie is just clueless. She lives in France and hopes to return to the UK soon.


The Hmrc text was possibly sent from the Canary Islands due to its service number. A scam.