Monday 8 August 2016

Wretch 32- Traktor

I got this from a text no ‭4672733863‬ claiming to be Hmrc. But I don't trust it. 'You are due a refund of £265.48 from HMRC. Please use our link below to process your refund http://gov.hmrcrefund.tax/'
I offered this gentleman his receipt but he didn't want it saying "I don't think I'll be returning the toilet rolls do you?" Dickhead it is for proof of purchase. One man that was going to buy a JPG Le Male tried using two cards for contactless payment but it didn't work and he left to see if he could get a pin number. He did not return. Another guy buying a deodorant thought that he was being ripped off and that it cost 95p. I went to investigate and there was a label saying £1. He was busy on his phone to notice and apparently didn't matter about the 5p. Arse. A shoplifter had made of with 16 cans of deo but denied taking it. CCTV was viewed. I was busy facing up. It is his fault not mine. To be honest the shoplifters deserve to be stabbed to death.
In McDonald's I was going to sit on this seat. But this older lady was going to sit there with her grandson so I let her have it. I noticed some teens are wearing shorts and there was the older one with her boyfriend and I tried not to look at her legs. There were a few tasty blondes that came to the shop and the tanned one that worked in the tanning salon then airport looked good with dyed brown hair. A brunette in black uniform, pretty and with a gap between her two front teeth.
There was a clip of Adam Peaty walking down the street towards the camera and I realised it was Devonshire Square, Loughborough.

I got called into work as someone wasn't feeling well and I think I know who that was. I had plans. I was tempted to say no. Now the rotas have been revised. Some retail trainee called Chris should have turned up on Tuesday but didn't. I missed Notts Gay Pride. My brother asked to borrow more money. My Bt WiFi pass has run out. Michael McCabe caused disruption in Leicester. He should have been run over. I did notice Rio Rugby Sevens segment that the GB women's captain needs to use a facial waxing strip. Some of the hockey players have nice bodies. UK vs Aus. My mother is still making the noise and brother is being just as annoying.
I'm better off without the companies that I have worked for. I'm too good for them. Muse-hyper music
Women's Beach Volleyball playing on TV now but I am going to work. Some nice tits and ass on the Swiss players.
Some knob came into the store and stole 4 Hugo Boss edt. Later a scruffy beard, ripped jeans, watching me through the window and came in but then went out again. If I had the chance then I would put them in a Jigsaw style trap.
80 miles per hour. The brunette is pretty as is her blonde friend asking the question. I'd rather look at her nice tits. Come Dine With Me, Leicester host Portia looks good. She has had glamorous shots done. Alicia Blagg the GB Olympic diver is fit. You get to the buttocks due to the skimpy outfits. Some of these events and I wonder just what is the point? Some are just highlights and others are lengthy. Beach Volleyball is shown on BBC4 from 10pm BST. It is 11:16 and there is no Volleyball yet. They just showed the guide and volleyball is on at 1am.
There are live streams on the BBC.co.uk site. It seems absurd that the Russian Paralympic team was banned but the other athletes from the Olympics were not. The Beeb seem to repeat the same event on all three channels. I can't be arsed with this. Tennis is being shown.
Congratulations to Adam Peaty. His girlfriend Anna Zair is nice. The blonde that I passed had nice big tits. Black cardie over grey top. Meadow Lane, Loughborough. Then just now a brunette in brown coat, slim, wearing a skirt showing off nice legs. I passed a short and busty brunette on Bridge St.
Fit blonde in white T-shirt chatting to a guy and another in all black with Adidas logo on her leggings. Using the power plate. Yet again I am asked to lend money.