Thursday 15 September 2016

Soldier's Poem - Muse

Dr Farrah Sheik on BBC Breakfast is nice. There was a lady suffering from MS that has been using cannabis. I imagine some tweets won't be so kind regarding her appearance and usage.

I dreamt that I was in Russia. There were Neo-Nazis beating the crap out of people. One Indian guy was working with them. He was the lead in a band. The female nazi did warn me that he would not be safe here. I convinced the fella to join us. We soon were leaving and one thug was getting rowdy and I went to stop him.

That cunt Bob Tebbs was in store again. Took alcohol and his missus was there too. A guy in a cap, possibly a beggar came in and took something. I could punch someone. There was this woman that when she went through the barrier she set the alarm off, denied taking anything. Was to have her bag searched. She told my manager to fuck off and walked away. Bellend if you have nothing to hide then you won't mind having your bag searched. Slipknot-Duality
There was this blonde teen with nice legs looking at the sun lotions. There was the Polish blonde with nice cleavage that I served.
Animals Unleashed E4 and it has some twatty narrator. My mother is talking to herself.

During Parliamentary questions there was MP Rayner with her cleavage as she leant on the podium.

My former colleague Jonathan Broome Edwards has won a silver medal for the high jump at the Paralympics. He appeared on The Last Leg. They changed the Twitter handle to The Fast Clegg and I wonder who will try to get the old name.

I have seen a ridiculous ad for Stage School.

08081450661 claimed to be on behalf of Lloyds Bank but looking online it is a scam.

‭0800 088 2582‬ this no has been calling but is blocked.

It was pointless getting the Vodafone IOU. I knew Savers had called and again another short notice. Then there was the spam call. I saw some pretty women that came to the store. A European blonde in a pink dress. An attractive blonde couple with their cute daughter. A brunette with her baby in the pram.

A lady bought two Stacey Solomon Smile EDP. But bought them back for an exchange as it smelled manly. Her sister had ripped the box open and thrown it away but that one could not be exchanged without the packaging.



Constant text from Lloyds too. Same one.

Death By Selfie on 5Star now. Some lad Danny addicted to selfies. Became suicidal. Bizarre and extreme. Perhaps a mental health issue. Vanity. Read The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I was expecting some Darwin Award nominees.

A Question Of Sport BBC and Maddie Hinch, Laura Trott and Sam Quek look good. Maddie is the best looking and possibly only attractive one in the Team GB hockey squad. Laura isn't sitting straight, facing to the side.

My brother talks about his class that he went to which I find irrelevant at 22:31 and later comes into my room at 23:17 to talk more.

I do hate that Celebrity Bear Grylls show coming to Ch4. Don't need to see Dom Joly's arse and why can't they trow that Towie bird off the cliff?

Butthurt Russians hacked the WADA database. Pathetic.

BBC Steph interviews two women in Central London. The Scottish blonde was hot. They were talking about fashion I think, but that wasn't interesting.

I did just spot a brunette in black kit and an attractive blonde in orange. A short European tanned girl in blue shorts and black top. Lovely body. Plenty more came to the classes and I saw some cleavage. Whilst in Superdrug I saw this tanned tall brunette in a black dress with nice legs and her blonde friend was pretty. Nice big eyes and tall too. She wore a black and white striped dress.








Amazon.com: Amazon Associates: New Device Launches <!-- Wrapper
-->