Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Vaccines - Bad Mood

The Vaccines - Bad Mood

I am facing a disciplinary procedure and an investigation is underway. But the culprit should be reported to the police.
A shoplifter came into the store and I immediately rang 3 bells. He was just loitering. He left. He had two bags/rucksacks, one attached to the front and one to the back.
There was a sheet with monthly pay dates on it. It had gone missing. Just outside Savers there was this couple arguing. He was a tall shaven headed man on his bike. She was short and a brunette. He was apparently trying to prove himself to her. She sat on his bike and he rode off. I bet she would fall off at some point. Two African women could not decide on what fragrance to choose from. The items were scanned and to be paid for but then they changed their mind. A queue formed. An exchange was done. The manager cancelled the transaction, served the queue, did the exchange. Did give me some advice. Next time it is best to leave two tills on. Too much fannying about.
My brother would still have been asking for money. He is still transferring money from our mother's account. What does he need it for? I will ask him.
I went to Tesco and bought some things but I had to put them back as my card wouldn't work. Makes things difficult. I would like to purchase some items but from a local store or Aldi but will the same thing happen again? The Postcode Lottery will do fuck all except take money from me.


Junior Doctors striking yet again. I believe their jobs will be at risk. Debate on Sunday Morning Live. Interesting to see the tweets. Homosexuality and the church being discussed. The elderly woman reminds me of Margaret Thatcher. Homophobic. @bbcsml #bbcsml The migrant crisis is the next topic. It all comes down to labels to see how some human beings are treated. Peter from the Daily Mail is somewhat dismissive. Some vitriol will be aired by the viewers. Yasmin Alibiah Brown is getting frustrated. Amusing scenes. That was an impressive life music performance at the end of the show. Faithless-Mass Destruction

I had this dream where I was working for some company. The Left Legged Pineapple business became a bar. I was at some place where a restaurant was set up and I would were a t-shirt promoting the business.

Also wtf with Red Wigwam emails. Looks like I can't do the jobs. I need to apply for more or different work.

I downloaded songs and some were disappointing. A live version which I did not want. Two weird mixes that sound like video game music.

Saturday Kitchen Best Bites showed some pretty, short brunette in black eating spaghetti. Looked like Jenna Coleman.

I have had enough of this woman talking to herself about 'jewra'.

The migrants coming by boat could receive a Darwin Award.

I did ask my brother to lend 200 I bet that he is able to or doesn't after all that I have done for him.

Roxanne McKee on The Wright Stuff talking about Keith Vaz. Mentioned if her Dentist was into spankings it would not bother her. As long as he didn't spank her. I bet that many would though. Many females wouldn't mind Poldark tending to their lady garden.

Tracy at Lloyds Bank telephone team was very helpful.

My card is clearly not going to work. What is the point?
There was lots of the delivery left and I had to do three jobs at the same time.

‭0800 088 2582‬ called by Scottish Power reps.
Blurry Face - Stressed Out
Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles ProleteR remix

I am watching Dark Water from the author of The Ring. It was quiet and I wasn't sure what was going on. I fell asleep. I had some nightmare.

My card worked at McDonalds via contactless. I ended up with a rubbish burger, fries with no salt or ketchup and coke zero. Did not taste good. At the library. The gentleman with the glasses has the loud ringtone and answers his phone when you aren't supposed to in the library. A teenage boy next to me is talking constantly and loud. He may  have irritated the phone guy. Another day at Loughborough Library. Still going on. Someone might twat him. My brother asks back for the money that I borrowed which I said would go to him on the 16th. The overdraft took it up. So I can't transfer anything. I am working 9 hours one week and then 10 the next.
Fuck My Life.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New job matches waiting for you
From: us@redwigwam.com

CC:

Kerching! We’ve found some new roles that match your profile.
The job titles are below:
Free NEW SALAD JARS to try! - 10mins Product check & purchase in WH SMITHS. Complete by 12noon Friday 2nd Sept
We’d love for you to accept this job, but you may not be the only person who has been matched to this role, so you’ll have to be quick!
To book now, or to find out some more information, please click the link below:
Book Now/ See My Matches If you are unable to click on the button above, click the link below or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
http://www.redwigwam.com/workers/job-opportunities

Many thanks,
The WigWam Team

"""" """" """"
-->-->