Tuesday 3 January 2017

Lover Not A Fighter - Tinie Tempah

I dreamt that I was at work and I had gone into the stockroom and discovered this middle aged man that had come out of the toilet which was for staff use only. I asked him to leave. A mature man was just outside also wanting to come in but I told him the same thing. I closed the door and they were talking about how easy it was to gain access. I am outside and they seem to be around. This is the car park and delivery area behind the shops. Two drivers are arguing with two mothers with their kids. I decided to report this too my manager and she was just wearing a towel which was slipping off so I had to avert my eyes and leave her for a bit. I am in some room with people and the two guys are back wanting some fun. I leave.
In another scene I am sat at a lecture beside me are many soldiers, some with right wing opinions. It was bizarre. I remember having a conversation with two Hollywood stars.

Part of the dream stems from some guy that did go into the stockroom and was caught by the boss. Another I did silver service at Bullwell army base and we were to strictly serve food. Wine was already provided and any other drinks the soldiers would have to get from the bar. Unfortunately I had a bunch of pricks on mine. "I bet you hate your life" I was going to shake hands with the numbnuts that started but thought better of it. Maya Angelou - Still I Rise


Stacey Tierney found dead in a strip club, Ryan Lock VB with no military experience killed in action over in Syria. Rocky Uzzell blames a ghost for him abusing his daughter. Either serious mental health issues or just drugs. The Istanbul shooter has been named, I imagine that he is in hiding. Sloshing on the homeowner's cock. A paralympian wet herself as there wasn't any disabled toilets on the train.
Must look up more on that.

The Trinket Box which I am reading. One spelling error 'now' instead of 'know' upon the character meeting Ralph.
The property show Cowboy Builders on ch5 3/1/17. Marion Mussa's youngest daughter Nadia is hot.

I dreamt that I was discussing Jesus and saying that he did not exist. The other thing being he was just some ordinary man nailed to a crucifix and dead in the desert, no resurrection. I had an mp3 player with so many graphics as the music played. A few games, an equaliser. I had an egg and saw an incubator that already had some in it. They eventually hatched and kept growing. I was worried that they would be cooked.

I served this real pretty blonde. Fake tan on her face and neck. Vicky the care worker was in. Fuck my life I rang Provident call centre about the payment that I would make later. Should have informed the agent. On the database.

This room smells. I hope that it isn't the laundry but is whatever my brother put in the dustbin. So he ties it up. Other times emptying the bin and not replacing the bin. Or leaving the bin downstairs.

Watching The One Show and I was surprised to see the Liz actress from Silent Witness. Had no idea of her disability.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Sale footwear deals - At least 50% off!
From: josh@thechimpstore.com
To: ki5h0re@yahoo.co.uk
CC:

Hello Affiliates!

Our footwear sale is going crazy. We have at least 50% off everything. Below are some of our best offers. All the images are attached for ease.

Air Jordan Reveal: Was £114 - Now £57.

Saucony Shadow 6000: Was £84 - Now £33.60.

Saucony Shadow 6000: Was £84 - Now £33.60.

Nike Air Icarus NSW Was £85 - Now £40.

ASICS Gel Lyte III 'Truffle': Was £100 - Now £50.

Reebok x The Hundreds Pump: Was £135 - Now £50.

Reebok x The Hundreds Pump: Was £135 - Now £50.

adidas Originals ZX ADV X Shoes: Was £109.96 - Now £54.98


As always, you can track your progress on your affiliate dashboard here:

https://thechimpstore.leaddyno.com/affiliate

Thanks!




~~

Unsubscribe