Saturday 21 May 2016

Daft Punk Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I am not afraid/intimidated by/of Jo. I will limit the sale of painkillers and ask for ID. I am not afraid or bothered by guests, clients, customers. I am not afraid of Sas or delivery. I do not give a damn about Rachel, Karen or Berry. I do not fear Sam, Simon, the catering company or bride and groom. I do not fear shoplifters, homeless or beggars. Not to say no. I go about my business. I am not slow. I use my initiative, work hard. I am not bothered by anyone at the gym or out on the streets. I don't need to go over this again. I will not dwell on negative situations.
I had this dream where I met Brian, a person that I know. He offered me some work. Diy shift at some hotel/restaurant. A taxi is called over. I hop in with some other staff. We arrive. The room is blank. The part upstairs has a large rectangular hole. A few wooden frames are placed over it to help the worker move across it to paper the walls. I get hold of a drill and the screw comes loose. After I have left. I go back but decide to walk to work as it is apparently near. I walk into a school, passive through the hallways. Children are queued up outside. I eventually leave that area.

Krampus is a horror movie about a dysfunctional family that clash over the holidays. Max a young lad turns his back on Xmas. A demonic force is released upon the household. Stars Adam Scott, Toni Collette, Alison Tolman, David Koechner. Universal Pictures 2015. Cert 15, 5053083071318. Crimson Peak and World Of Warcraft trailers were good. Great opening credits, imagine Black Friday. Gran is German but I can't make out the subtitles. You might like The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Home Alone, Gremlins, Scrooged, Jack Frost, Poltergeist. Great cast. Nice animation and effects. Eerie music.
Alex Jones has a wardrobe malfunction on The One Show. That is the only good part. Kunal Nayar must be wondering wtf is going on. A segment on manholes, why Hounslow is great. People do slag the show off yet watch it. Don't these people have lives? A customer bought a Guess Edt after overhearing the manager saying we needed to sell something. He didn't need to do that. The money I lend to my brother is better used for something else. Amy Longland, a student at Notts Uni and Remain campaigner is hot. A man wearing a blue t-shirt came into the store muttering about someone with a stammer. On his way in and out. Not sure if he had special needs or was taking the piss.. That Derby baby abduction story is disgusting. The mother is named Shantel Ullah which is bizarre, her baby is Dantae. The girl from Warwickshire that faked her pregnancy to keep her boyfriend is an arsehole and belongs on Jeremy Kyle.