Wednesday 25 May 2016

Evanescence - Going under

Annoying that she wants to get to the hospital early but they won't see to put patients until 9am. I am woken up around 5:30. The money that was left for my brother has taken. I don't have any so can't get a taxi unless we go into town first. Now it seems we are going to walk there but now she has found the money. We have to wait half hour now that we are here. I have to be at work for 12pm. Would rather be sleeping. More bullshit to deal with. Whether people buy promo items is up to them. Management can go fuck themselves. But I am not phased. It says 9am opening time at the reception desk and so she gets up to go there only to be told to take a seat. Embarrassing things people do. If she leaves early again then she can make her own way.
I knew it would be Jehovah's Witnesses at the door when I saw the shadows through the glass. I should have ignored it. Some twatty blonde in a silver range rover/4x4 turned her car at a point she shouldn't have. The street was empty. I crossed. She could have hit me. Belton Rd traffic lights, Loughborough. 11:40am 25th May.

I walked past the hot blonde milf in blue coat.
Thinking of my tax return that I have to gather information for. I need the correct information and not some bollocks which lands me a fine. Useless Berry Recruitment/Catering. For punishment the consultants and head office will be slobbering down my cock.

Some blonde with acne at 5pm gave an abrupt no when I offered Sas in Savers, Loughborough. A man that usually gets a Pepsi can walked out because of the queue. The student I was serving, his card was declined and the till took a while to go back. A tall blonde lady bought bleach and their was a smell. I checked to see if it was tight and it was. Because of the delivery, something had spilt and dried. The bleach had made some marks on her cardigan. Some curvy glasses wearing mature brunette seemed abit rude. I offered a woman a carrier bag, she said "for that?" talking about her small items. Still a nob. Bearded bloke was offered Gillette set. His reply was "I believe you're asking the wrong person" how so? Some cunts around town. I'm going to forget about today.

Fucking Bristol Street Motors ad is just bad. Surprising hearing about what my old school friend had been going through. Not my problem or fault. ‭023 8124 4310‬ from Southampton called. More PPI bollocks. Why the fuck these people riot and protest when Donald Trump is about. That Emmerdale episode was weird. Linkin Park-One step closer. Muse-Hyper music.