Sunday 22 May 2016

Stuck On Repeat - Little Boots

A couple were in the shop. The tanned lady was looking at the fragrances I believe. The man I was serving. He thought the carrier bags were free. Not sure where they have been. I made sure that they still wanted the bag. He said "good boy" that was unexpected. I offered many customers Sas. They should no by now that I have to ask. No snidy comments or jokes. Head Office should have a word with themselves. People on a budget shop here so you should not be shoving this shit down their throats. If people don't want to buy the item then there is no need for stepping it up.
One till was down so the queue seemed long. Long shift. I do notice some customers take their time putting their things away. Sometimes there is someone behind them waiting to pass or waiting next in the queue. I had been added to work Friday on the rota at short notice without being told and today was asked to come in earlier. Why do some people pay with a £20 note when they have change. One lady had her arms crossed not sure what was her problem. I did see my old boss's brother. Getting some product knowledge is fine but I wouldn't have used every single item. A doctor or hairdresser are the best people to go to.
I have stopped using the poppers as they are not worth it. I saw the homeless/fake beggar outside McDonald's and thought the guy would approach me. Fell asleep before Case 39 began. Watching the end of it and my mother is talking to herself repeating some shit. It is 1:33am. Now 1:45 after she has been told to be quiet she is still muttering to herself. I have my earplugs in. Some people from E2save, Berry, Leics County Council need a 'safe space'.