Tuesday 24 May 2016

Meck- Thunder In My Heart Again

As usual a news reporter doing a piece to camera in public gets in the way of people. At the airport Steph McGovern was standing in the way of this elderly couple trying to get to the help desk. The EU report had a debate between a family in their living room. I couldn't quite make out what was being said as the subtitles were shit. This is early in the morning. The licence fee pays for this service.
I'm sure I have some hedge shearers, perhaps have gone missing after being lent to someone.

#CouncilHouseCrackdown one man owns three council properties. Maybe subletting. Part owning the houses which are in three different counties. People are on the waiting list. Does the rent get increased?
I googled more information on council properties and the rent is cheap. I was always worried about whether it would be a bad area. Drug users or burglars nearby. Do some of these fake beggars live in a council house? Ch4 has a show called How To Get A Council House. Similar tweets can be found too.

Wednesday 1st June on Bbc1. The Big C And Me. A documentary following families hit by cancer. The RHS Chelsea Flower Show was pretentious.

So I need to take my mum for an injection. My brother texts asking for interdental brushes. I went to the gym it was busy plus I couldn't be arsed. The trimmer had run out of power. It needed a new amp. Yet again those kids in the library were talking loudly and someone else speaks on their phone and a ringtone goes off. I am close to punching someone. Two people sounded like they almost were about to have an argument.

Well that was pointless. I will need to fill in another Tax Return next year. I hope I am not let down by the employer. I was on the phone to hmrc and I could hear my mum talking some shite.
EastEnders Don't make Bobby Beale angry, you wouldn't like it when he's angry.

On at Savers 25th May 2016:
Gillete multipacks Mach3, Fusion, Proglide, Proshield and Venus from £9.99 to £28.99. Hugo Boss 40ml Men's and Women's 30ml at £21.99.

I have no idea what is going on in EastEnders and Holby City. A few attractive cast members though.

Red Wigwam continue with Aunt Bessie's shifts. In a dream that I had recently I was trying to download Meck Thunder In My Heart Again. I was apparently back at uni but then traveling back to lboro. I felt some sadness reflecting on the things that have happened in my past. The artwork that I no longer have. The course that I must drop out of. Having to find student accommodation.

http://myworld.eBay.co.UK/Solitarymaninblack http://filmsdvdsmovies.blogspot.com