Sunday 18 December 2016

Dj Shadow Ice Cube Nobody Wants To Die

The Apprentice semi final. Granaine looking hot on You're Fired, wearing a red dress. Also on the main show. Jessica looked hot too in a white dress. Her green dress has a v shape opening. Frances looks good and was nice in the show.

Yet again my brother asked for money with a promise to pay next week. I hate the Vistaprint ad especially the music that sings "personality" The Vivus ad guy is attractive if not so good at acting and it is another loan ad.

I dreamt that I was in a job that I didn't like. The Manager was an asshole. I did imagine punishing him and others. I remember there was a pathway where I could park the car. I was either travelling by bike down a hill and shouting out abuse.

Rita Maestre protest. Madrid
Libby Clegg taxi guide dog
Doctor Who 5:45am Xmas day bbc1.

I get asked to work tomorrow again. Gallowalkers seems a shit film. The scene at the gallows has a blonde woman with the bad guys and some brunette in a dress. Both have great tits.

Alan Carr and Jonathan Ross had a shit collection of guests. Why on earth would they have Miranda Hart? #lidlsurprises BBC Breakfast Action Mike

I'm at Bella Italia in Loughborough. The food, drink and service are great. Conversation is minimal. On a budget. I recommend Grey Goose & Coke, Amaretto Sour, Duck Florentine. I may see if they have any jobs going. Rach threw up as I knew she would and should have gone to the toilet. I felt sorry for her. I will forget about it. Won't bother next year. Jade did have a short skirt. All the staff looked smart.

There had been the same woman outside the store swearing at people.