Tuesday 20 December 2016

U2-New Years Day

I dreamt that these astronauts were on a ship and one had flown off it and fell to the Earth. He hadn't burnt up on re-entry or died from hitting the surface. He landed in the sea and was ok.

Chey was having a moan in front of the customers. Talking about the staff on tills needing to be vigilant. She didn't want to 'get it in the neck'. I was watching people and so was she. I didn't see the need to three bell. I didn't see any suspicious behaviour. The radio wasn't on properly and how about giving me some warning about who to look out for. A customer or someone spoke of shoplifters. I was busy serving too. Fuck it, not my fault. I'm sure that I saw a former work colleague from Selective. Some woman was giving some attitude. The shopkeeper from Premier was buying more than two of the Beecham's. He looked disappointed, it's the fucking law nob. He wanted to buy them on separate transactions. It is still the same customer. Surely working in retail you would know that.
Rant Over.

BBC Time Commander looks complicated.

My brother comes to tell me that the washing machine is done. It is late at night and his clothes are in it. So why doesn't he just go downstairs and take them out?

Even with the sound down you can tell the Michaels family are annoying cretins. Especially the dad and son. #Gogglebox

More bag of shite classed as entertainment called Virtually Famous on E4.

Tattoo Fixers and Paisley is the receptionist sat around doing nothing like the one on The Apprentice.

I had a recent dream where I told the Manager to fuck off. Another was on a bike and I may have been on a sidecar. Trying to get out. Two drinks were inserted into a fizzy water 2 litter bottle.

Some morons shouting bogies in the library.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your Loan Will Expire Soon - In the Blood by Jenny T. Colgan
From: noreply@bolindadigital.com
To: ki5h0re@yahoo.co.uk
CC:

Dear Leicestershire Library Services member,

Your loan period for In the Blood by Jenny T. Colgan will expire in 4 days. If you want to renew your loan to extend the loan period please go to the My Account page and click on the Renew button.

You can get to the My Account page by following this link:
https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/myAccountOverview.html?b2bSite=4731


Enjoy!

Leicestershire Library Services


For help, please visit https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/help.html?b2bSite=4731


Powered by and Copyright © Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd 2009-2016. All rights reserved.

© Content copyright owned by content provider, publisher or author. All rights reserved. This file may not be reproduced, transferred or copied without permission. Criminal and civil penalties apply.