Sunday 4 December 2016

Welcome To The (Calais) Jungle - Guns N Roses

This shit Yahoo app for which I am leaving a review for on Google Play just deleted most of my post as I used autocorrect and can't get it back. 


In Savers:
There was a twenty-something red haired woman wearing a green parka. She was offered a basket but declined. She was high. Dropped items constantly and tried stealing too. The barrier alarms went off. The door was closed. She was searched. She was complaint bit still hid items it was obvious what she was upto. She has been barred. Danny Jones the cancerous cunt stole perfume on Thursday. He was in town and cycled past the store three times yesterday. The police want to get a good list of evidence to put him in prison for longer. An Indian oap was asking me about the Vitamins in Gujarati. I explained best that I could. She didn't want them in the end. A customer wanted Côte Lemaint and I also offered Sas but she misunderstood. I was to go gym but was called in to work as the Regional Manager would be visiting. It was getting late. The Area Manager was in and RM was called away to an emergency. I was annoyed. Getting a headache from muscle spasms. Contestantly on the till. My credit has run out.

My mum is talking to herself after midnight.

I had some strange dreams which I am having to retype. Scene 1: Working in hospitality and some staff are wearing hi-vis jackets not being professional. A woman is assaulted. Her head smacked against the bar. A man tells me that the £50 card transaction didn't go through.
Scene 2: Talking about Taylor Swift saying how lucky she is to have a boyfriend, money, looks and fame and where I didn't have any of it. I was having sex with a guy. We were in a tight embrace.  Scene 3: A man that looks like Michael Caine is with his family on board a vessel. He is having items scanned. All of a sudden a man appears. It was arranged. He starts to delete reality. This could have been purgatory or a dream. A young man realised that he would be in the same situation and so he goes to the BBC newsroom to rescue a female. He wears a blonde wig and moustache wielding a gun. He is joined by another woman. In a burnt out car two agents are bought back to life. Scene 4: I am at a fascinating railway station on the filming of a 1930s drama. The mature woman wants to take me for a suit fitting. Scene 5: A party is taking place on the motorway. On a roundabout people are having fun. Some whipped cream is sprayed at people. Women have these star shaped items on their breasts. Two guys have a race. A man spreads his legs and a car goes under them. 

Meet The Parents itv1 3/12/16.  The man picking is handsome. A brunette sat on the left is the best looking. The Nan and mum appear in both rounds. The blonde picking in round 2 is hot.

Walliams And Friend BBC is shit. Not remotely funny. That mobile number that I texted tried ringing back but it has been blocked.

Stephanie Clemons Thompson was being compassionate towards the Ohio terrorist and the snowflake generation have a petition asking for her sacking. BBbcqt the skinhead primary school teacher was upset about people talking in a foreign language, fucking snowflake. Laurie Penny was hot.

I am currently reading Instinct by Ike Hamill. My eBay items have been relisted. myworld.ebay.co.uk/solitarymaninblack