Thursday 29 December 2016

Faith - George Michael

The Return Of Doctor Mysterio with it's homage to the comic book.

The Great Christmas Bake Off with this hot redhead, Cathryn. Some attractive women on Christmas University Challenge. Daisy Dunn and Burton-Hill. Aired on Xmas Day.

Nice tits on the model in the photoshoot scene in the film Silent Night. Focusing on the boobs quite abit. Good nipples.

I had this dream where I was at a work cafe. I saw a variety of foods. A plate of snails were also on the menu. You could have a condiment with it. I had cheese and crackers, some chocolate. I saw fruits. I was charged 95. What I'm not sure. A sequel to The Simpsons was created called Balderdash. Springfield had been split in two. Homer had gone into the sea in his car. In some animation there was a promotion taking place. A character was being thrown into an office. The next door neighbours were watching some couple and the young man was saying something but the mature lady told him to go. The mature man was brushing his teeth. A young roommate came round to the couple's house. Snuck up round the side and knocked. The man came out and the student struck but was caught and dragged back home. He was going to be placed in his room.
In a previous dream I and others had gone in a car to see my cousin and his girlfriend. We were secretly writing a Christmas card.

The launderette are coming closed and can't get through to Domestic & General. Oh the irony.

Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes on BBC1. Animation based on the book. Dominic West was great narrating. Very good. Outnumbered returns tonight. The kids are grown up. See the original.

George Michael has passed away. I liked Jesus To A Child, As, Fast Love. The radio will play that pissing Wham Last Christmas song.

World's Most Expensive Toys on Ch4. Many children living in poverty will go without. It will get people talking on Twitter. Not having kids makes it easier. A diamond encrusted rocking horse. The woman Rebecca behind is hot. There is a small car for a child. It's these individuals trying to make money the best way that they can. The ugly face of capitalism.

Royal Christmas Lectures a large contraption that has a domino effect. Impressive.

Romana Marquez looks good. Legal I reckon. Nice body.

My mum was talking to herself. For a minute. I could ram the phone down her throat. Mind you I would give that irrelevant rude customer a swift kick in the cunt. I bet she is a man hating feminist.
We should have guns and shoot dead shoplifters. My brother raises his voice at 7 in the morning. Making noise and not giving a shit abit like that shrieking harpy. Yet more 'jewra' talk and other bits on repeat.
Fuck the world. Marilyn Manson - Fight Song

Actress Liz Smith has died.

Attractive new doctor on Holby City. Just holding a camera. I am working the delivery. So no delivery had come around Xmas.

Carrie Fisher has passed away. Her mother Debbie Reynolds the next day.

Short changed by a customer. I was right that the security bloke had not given that 50p which I should have mentioned. I ended up apologising and gave him the change that he was after as I just couldn't be arsed.

I had some weird dreams. The staff had transformed into young girls but all that happened was they left, the children came and worked. I explained the legality of this. I forget the other things. I did wake up at 3am. The alarm was accidentally set.

At the gym I am sure that I had locked my padlock on my locker. There was a guy in a towel waiting behind to get to his. I come back 10 mins later to find it unlocked and nothing was missing.