Thursday 14 December 2017

Eisley - Ambulance

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

icon

What Steve did was wrong but some comments went too far. 

A terrorist attack in Melbourne and the islamophobic racists are out again making generalisations. Amy Mek has an agenda. She knows what Donald's spunk taste like. The altright trump supporting white supremacists are no better than the Isis terrorists.

Made a loss on the DVDs. Kayleigh the sales assistant was only doing her job to be fair. Started placing the disks in the sleeves. I just wanted to find the buying price. Some reason I thought fuck it and just went with it. 31p from CEX. I could have got more from eBay and Amazon. They wouldn't take The Flash as it is region 1. That is down to the misleading listing from the eBay seller that I bought it from. Final Destination 3 was deemed to be too scratched.
I bought the two from ebay for £1.99 and £1.88. Free postage. 99 Problems.

Missed call from 01782 970499. Magratha Telecommunications supplies these numbers to companies. Three hours later they call me again.

Jordan West of Beeston was the man that tore down the memorial trees planted at Loughborough Endowed School. Just/Karma Police - Radiohead. Should need to find out why he did it. 

Last Posting dates from UK 

I just started following this account https://mobile.twitter.com/customercaring
Not sure why people tweet the company. Call the head office, email them or go to the store instead.


I have relisted The Flash on eBay. That ends on Sunday. One bidder at 99p.
Still live on Amazon. 

All this discussion over a faulty Technika TV. Many complaints online. Long conversation over the phone and sat here. My brother making a drama over this. 




Bad Lip Reading Stranger Things spoof is good https://youtu.be/S-4rhjO6xYg

Savers offers: Paco Rabanne Lady Million £49.99, 1 Million £29.99 75ml £44.99 125ml. Nicole Scherzinger Chosen £14.99. Michael Buble By Invitation £14.99. Firetrap giftset £9.99 Ted Baker £9.99. Ck Truth £19.99. Sarah Jessica Parker £12.99-19.99. Rihanna £19.99, Moschino £24.99.

I found an empty toothpaste box and eyedrops box. Some twat stole the items. Some guy was enquiring about the ingredients of the fragrance. As he is Muslim and was concerned about whether it contained animal fat etc. So much shite to try and sell. People have done most of the shopping.

I opened a door for the hot tanned brunette with blue eyes at the gym. Didn't get a thankyou. Minuteman Press did a photocopy of this A5 and it is on an A4 piece of paper. Some part of the writing was cut off. I was charged 70p but would have got away with 60p as that is what I had. But paid by card and I paid £1.50 instead. Yet again my brother texts about a fucking toothbrush that he urgently needs. I wasn't going to fanny around. Then asks for the heating to be turned up. He could have done it himself. The other brother had rung me and I knew that he was going to ask for money. The rota had been changed without my knowledge. I was to start earlier. One of the regular customers. Bought the Ted Baker W edt. I stated the price/subtotal as I am supposed to do. She goes all surprised that it was £9.99. She knew. "Only 9.99" As if I was stating the obvious. She was joking around and mentioned about her sense of humour I just pretend to laugh out of politeness but found it annoying. Her friend was joking along. FML.

Liam Allan's accuser is a right bunny boiler. She was thirsty for the D. She needs to be named. To him I would say "Hey Liam, if you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one"

I dreamt that I was back at the store. Constantly on the security radio. Getting a description of a shoplifter. A male in black clothing. He may have been wankinf into a bin liner according to Tango Victor. There were some strange folk. Possibly angels, wizards etc. Stood by door. Some appearing from the management office. A black lady had three paracetamol packs. I was staying overnight.


I was going to work. Early morning delivery. 16/12/17 4:18am. In Loughborough. I get to the traffic junction where Clarence St, Toothill Rd and Meadow Lane meet. There were a few police cars and one ambulance not the regular type. There had been a car accident. Quite a few people were there. A taxi. A man with a blanket around him. I do hope that all involved are OK. It was being dealt with so I went to work. The traffic lights are off. Bit of a bugger. Road work is underway. I am sure that I spotted a known shoplifter. I could be mistaken but had to inform work.

Morons in 2017 still thinking it is acceptable to black up. Usual hate towards Diane Abbott. That is Brexit Britain for you. She was right about divide and conquer.