Sunday 3 December 2017

Oxide and Neutrino - Devil's Nightmare

 Eminem Revival
icon I never did find that song which goes "I better get home for my date, come on come on" it has a funk/disco feel. A house track. In the gym when I hear it. Googling it comes up with forum discussions about dating etc. Again my brother hopes to fit the tap in. The water will come gushing out. I'm not spending hours on trying to stop a flood again. He got it sorted. So that was about 150-200 saved by not using Rightio. Still going on about the tap. Ffs let it go. Irritating me now. People were offended by the Donald and Melania Trump impersonators on #Peston. Just satire fam.
I dreamt that I travelled through this village possibly in the north of England. A soap could be set there. Another dream I was talking about upsetting subjects. My testicles had worm like creatures forming from them. In this recent dream that we were in town. There were about five or six mechanic garages next to each other. We went for some fast food. I remember moving through the buildings and naming the type of business as we pass. My friend Alan hadn't been replying back to my messages. I got a guy that also knew him to message him. Just to see if there would be a response. He called him. Al tells me that everything is busy and we will do something next year. I was in a castle or museum I believe. I went for a piss and did it over a sofa.

So I searched for Rak Su on Amazon and this is what I got.