Saturday 9 December 2017

Chris Rea - Driving home for Christmas


icon

Janet Page does talk a load of bollocks.
Odd thing happened. Some teen girl comes into the store about 16:30 next thing a friend of hers throws a snowball at her, from the doorway into the store. Might catch it on CCTV. Stupid thing to do. Not a playground. I three belled but no one responded even when I rang once. Slow or no reaction from staff.

Brother doing his badoo waar fill kur again. Raising his voice at 7:10am and my mum was talking earlier. How the fuck do I get any peace and quiet?

I dreamt that I was in a dream with Ben Affleck. He had his Wayne/Batman persona and I was Superman
 I flew about quite a bit. Some object had been taken apart and placed in the washing machine to give it a good clean. It was the drawer where you put the powder in. Maybe the dish rack too. I had another later on where I am at a leisure facility paying to use the jacuzzi and swimming pool. I have several wine bottles which I try to place into a locker. The view from the windows suggests Arizona but I know I am still in Leicestershire.

Johnny Halliday a French musician passed away. I hadn't heard of him.

Chris Rea will be driving home for Christmas.
hypermusic99problems.blogspot.com http://www.linkbucks.com/BBIHR Liam Gallagher http://amzn.to/2B2AQLX Some brunette in blue vest and black shorts has these tattoos running up her legs. Some blonde I noticed in purple. Had a nice body. The tanned blonde is back in blue. A blonde in zebra print leggings had a nice bum as did another one.



 I watched The Mummy. Part of the Dark Universe. A collection of monster movies. Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe star. It is a dark film with action and humour. Not like the previous films. A princess mummy has been ressurected and chaos ensues. The discovery was made by soldiers and archeologists. The tomb is removed. A curse has fallen. The music during the end credits is interesting. You might also like The Mummy trilogy, Extraodinary League Of Gentlemen. Universal Pictures 2017. See Movie Insider for the upcoming releases.
 



I was surprised to see these on sale.
Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases