Sunday 7 January 2018

Zero Signal - Fear Factory





Easy Piano Link to our Easy Piano music page, with thousands of selections.
Guitar Tab Link to guitar tab page at Sheet Music Plus

Muse sheet music
Movies, TV and games sheet music


Linkin Park I hope to see some more recent reactions to Linkin Park. 

I watched this video of Mrs Alice Barker and it makes me think of what she may have gone through as an African American woman.


Britannia is a new show. It is available via Amazon Prime in the US and on Sky in the UK. If you like Gladiator, Rome, Merlin, Game Of Thrones then this is for you.
   30 day free trial with Amazon Prime

 I did have this dream where there was a sitcom similar to Friends and a blonde woman deliberately falls on top of David Tennant as she has the hots for him.

My tinder account is under review. I had a missed call from what some say is Lloyds and others claim it to be a scam.
My brother asks me to quickly ring Tesco about getting a receipt printed off. Why not just use the landline instead. Fucking complicated. Why faff around?

Help me WIN by joining PureGym with my code 125P6554. There's loads of great prizes up for grabs! https://www.puregym.com/join/?ref=125P6554

I dreamt that I was in this town. It was quite weird. The floors would have holes across them. A man was hanging around. There was the canal which had those gates. I was watching not to fall in. You have a stone pathway. There were a few people that I would run into. I saw a few dining halls. Very SciFi feel to it. Lots just having their dinner. I took a photo of one room. I remember blogging about it. 

I did serve this lady who I should have asked for ID. She looked young. Her friend had been served and was old enough. The other one did not queue up however and jumped it. There was a potential shoplifter or Mr Pritchard that Tango Victor warned me about. He left with nothing. I cannot stand these people. A Black Widow movie is in pre production. Why not check out the merchandise. Concerning the Shane Dawson situation, Paul Logan's manager unmasked saying "and I would have got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids" Scooby Doo style.H & M StoresHM clothing on AmazonSaw a Sidemen mean tweets vid. Found this cunt.Claims not to be a racist yet used that word. He has apologized since.Dumb cunt People do get offended over the stupidest things what the fuck is this man spreading? At the gym the instructed Doug was having some relationship issue with his hot girlfriend. She is tall, Asian I presume. Nice tits. She had been crying I had my headphones in. There was the friend or sister being a mediator. This was in one of the training rooms. There were some nice ass and tits on show. At work there was a queue. A pensioner comes in and picks up four kitchen rolls and is at my till. Even though there are people waiting. I do see some hot girls.Bella EmbergMorons are excited over Kylie Jenner pregnancy situation.People will be getting their knickers in a twist over Liam Neeson.Racist delusional cunt alert