Sunday 28 January 2018

You don't get me high anymore - Phantogram



I had this dream. Furious Angels and Born Yesterday by Rob Dougan may have played. A lady named Tara who by the way looked like Kris Jenner was sick of getting recognised by her. She had a website and Twitter account. She was talking to some people about society, poverty, hiphop etc. A few guys at the back were laughing to themselves. I was in Tesco and I was with my trolley at the checkouts. A guy with black hair in a blue hoodie was examining an item. He was squatting on the floor and his bag was open. I later find that this was a potential shoplifter. I am offered to go view the CCTV footage. Meanwhile I did not have the cash for the food shopping and had to put it back. I remember being at the house of Tara but now resembling Margaret Thatcher. The songs that Tara makes are good. Some pop, soul, jazz styles. Plenty of artwork. Some kids were in the car. There were a bunch of pigeons. They supposedly represented the humans in the car. One had a gun that went off. The bullet struck one and it was dead. It was like the Matrix. In London a guy spoke of hearing a gunshot and seeing a plane over head. Assumed it could be the apocalypse. New images for sale
Another scene took place on a plane which was going to crash. A variety of planes are featured as the scenery switched a few times. Bizarre I know.

A new dream and I recall being in a room. Feeling sorry for myself. Having been single all my life.

Redundancies in Loughborough

There was a bottle of alcohol that just fell off the shelf at work. My colleague was nearby but no had touched it. Very little change was left in the tills. It was market day and people were paying with notes and some of them had the right amount in their purses. It was taking the piss. One lady replied with "just this" however I was going to have to offer her SAS anyway. My phone had the "phantom presses" the volume would go low. About 300 dark photos were taken. My old one had issues. The boiler with no fault goes F2 and L2. Avoid purchasing a Logic Combi 30 boiler. It did snow briefly in Loughborough yesterday. I notice how some people don't respond when I say hello. A customer named Sophie O wanted to know the price of a Echo Falls bottle. Asking if I could scan it on the till. However I had explained to her that I have to use the ECG/price gun as management don't like voids. Manager seems to moan about one thing or another. Time of the month. Quite a few hot girls came to the shop. A few slim blondes and brunettes. I served this tanned one with a nose ring. Slim blonde. Also a gay guy with those fake nails, why I wonder. The black guy that I served just walks off without saying anything after paying for his item. Leaves the receipt. This mature woman did cut off the supervisor as she was offering SAS. Which was rude. The old man that was telling me about SAS and how he or I must get sick of it. Being a regular and all. Take it up with head office.
My brother being a pest asking for money.

The blonde twins on Coach Trip are hot.

A 12-year-old girl is in custody after a shooting at an LA middle school

The shooting occurred at the Sal Castro Middle School on Belmont High campus in the Westlake District of Los Angeles. Five people were injured including one 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition. Living In America - James Brown

On 5star the freeview info has a description of one film matched to the wrong title.


At the gym there us this athletic slim tanned lady. Red sports bra, red leggings. She is hot. That view of her ass she does squats and press ups. This tall blonde in black leggings and vest. Nice tits. Did see a blonde in pink top. The brunette next to me is hot. In grey kit. Nice blonde behind. A darker haired girl in purple. A blonde in purple top has nice tits and body in general. A blonde in grey sat on abit of equipment. Olive skin beauty with black hair has a nice ass. As does her pretty blonde friend. The blonde in blue top I recognise has a nice arse.
It's Good To Be A Man - Elle King
Hyper Music-Muse

My mum is saying 'upar churr' "go upstairs" about 30 times.
icon
What starts off as a joke or may have just been misandry. 99 Problems-Jay-z