Sunday 20 December 2015

Jurassic 5- Work it out

I did dream about how I complained about the night out. I prefer the people when they're sober. Something about having feelings for an invidual and disliking her taste in music which I later had to apologise for. A new Lidl store was being set up. Slight bitchiness just didn't sit well with me. I tolerated them anyways. The Guiness and Magners drinks tasted vile. I barely finished the JD And Coke before we moved on. At Revs there was a guy on stilts and it seemed dangerous inside the club. Pretty crowded. Some vulgar things were said. I thought I was bad. Alcohol does bring out the arsehole in you. I'm glad that they're my work colleagues and nothing more.

In my next dream I had found some fragrances and creams which had been left to the side. I took them with me. There was a short pretty brunette in the gym today. Nice arse on her. Stuart Hutko bellend of Vanquis sends another letter. Life After Beth and Tusk sold after the price was reduced. What a fucking surprise.

PMI-Savings <prime@amazon.co.uk__YrBeQ0PY> spam email.