Monday 21 March 2016

Beyonce-Girls

‭020 3105 2283‬ Consumer Lifestyle called from London. The number that I had mentioned before called me back. The American fans of Ellen are hysterical. I would just hang up the phone. DJ Khaled talking some shit. I went to Crawshaws. Served by the new girl. I wanted a few more bits but never mind. Not being clear enough. The WiFi doesn't seem to work. So using extra data. ‭0844 826 2118‬ called me now. http://www.tellows.co.uk/num/08448262118

Watching Suffragette. Pathe-Film4 2016. Carey Mulligan stars as Maude Watts, a housewife and mother that goes on to join the suffragettes. Violet a good friend to Maude is played by Anne Marie Duff. Helena Bonham Carter is a doctor named Edith. Meryl Streep is Emiline Pankhurst. Brendon Gleeson is the chief of police.
An excellent cast. Good drama. Nice soundtrack. Look up the books and sites relating to feminism. The Emily Davison Worth checking out. It will be shocking to modern day teens about how things were back then. The women are fighting for the vote. I wonder what Mrs Pankhurst would think to Twitter/Tumblr feminists. Special features included. Cert 12. 5060002837818 #thisiswhatafeministlookslike You should follow @Everydaysexism I recommend the biographies of Maya Angelou. Helen and Laura Pankhurst are descendants of Emilene. Watch the Ellen Show. Hilary Clinton running for President of USA.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AS5KROA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01AS5KROA&linkCode=as2&tag=pleasetakealo-20&linkId=OGNG6XCW27CXYNOD