Monday 10 October 2016

Jimi Charles Moody- House Of Moody

icon ‭020 3092 7579‬ Fuck Off Consumer Lifestyles. “ Boy am i glad i found this thread. ok below will be the 'paper' trail of the company for "Consumer lifestyles" "Company dissolved in 13/10/2009** " **CONSUMER LIFESTYLES LIMITED **64 CLARENDON ROAD **WATFORD **HERTFORDSHIRE **WD17 1DA **Company No. 03931399 Company reformed ( present) Currently located at - Consumer Lifestyles 3-5 Rickmansworth Road Watford Hertfordshire WD18 0GX 0800 0526871 Company #07048232 Because i am a new user i'm not allowed to post their web address so you will have to type it out datalocator Dot com NOTE The 0800 number is merely a machine that requests you leave all your details to be removed" or..01923 281700. Head Office: 64 Clarendon Road, Watford, Herts, WD17 1DA. Tel: 01923 281700. Fax: 01923 281723 DLG is the trading name of Data Locator Group Ltd, company no: 6742075, a subsidiary of DM plc Registered in England at Green Heys, Walford Road, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 5DB.I called the 01925 number and spoke to a guy there he said they have added several New call centers and that could be why , but he was interested to hear that most of the operators were hanging up on me. He also said my name wasn't in the system on my last name.. instead on a name form the previous owner almost 25 years ago. 7 days to remove me... I told him if i had another day of 12 calls i would be contacting Watch dog and putting a formal complaint to Oftel and i would be filing harassment charges against the company. And now we play the waiting game... good luck everyone! Originally posted by corpseguy ”Rang this number and told them I wanted to be removed from their database. Was told it would take 14 days to take effect. I dreamt that I was working behind the bar and it may have been Josie Long sat on the other side. I poured a vodka and coke I believe. It was on the house. Security were moving around. There were two security cameras on either side of the room. I decided to pour myself an alcoholic drink and was sneaky about it. I pulled out this very tall glass.

 That Premier Inn Scaffolders ad is alright. Especially the bloke in the shower. More "'jewra issat" or something like that early in the morning. Repeating the shit. That's mother.

Image result for kimberley miners page 3
Kimberly Miners a glamour model with terrorist material.


 I should have done better on the delivery. It was a major pain in the arse. I'm not slow, I know what I'm doing. Half hour per cage. 5 cages plus to be worked. I shouldn't need to apologise or feel sorry for myself. I am not going to worry about it. They need me more than I need them. I am not intimidated by management.